Tour Guests will arrive at Srinagar Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to hotel. In the evening we walk around the Boulevard Road. Then we enjoy a short Meet & Greet session.
- Walk around the Boulevard Road
Today we enjoy a small Trek to Shankaracharya Hill followed by the iconic Shikara ride at Dal Lake. Later visit the Char Chinar Island and click photographs in colourful Kashmiri outfits (at own cost). Then we enjoy Nature Time and Photography tour at the lush green Kashmiri gardens - Shalimar & Nishat Bagh.
(Note: During the Tulip season, we will visit the Tulip Garden, as an additional sightseeing in our itinerary.)
- Shankaracharya Hill
- Shikara ride at Dal Lake
- Char Chinar Island
- Kashmiri gardens - Shalimar & Nishat
Today we enjoy an excursion to Gulmarg - 'Meadow of Flowers'. We enjoy the famous Gondola ride (one of the highest in the world) to the second phase Apharwat point. We later enjoy, play and have fun time in Snow, also one can take up skiing and snowboarding activities (at own cost). After coming back to Srinagar, we have free time for Shopping.
- Excursion to Gulmarg
Today we proceed to Pahalgam. En-route we view the Saffron fields at Pampore. then we take a photo stop at Apple Valley and Walnut Plantations. Upon arrival at Pahalgam we enjoy a Walk & Click tour of Aru valley. We then proceed back to Srinagar en route we visit Avantipur ruins and Kashmiri Cricket Bat Factory
- Saffron fields at Pampore
- Aru valley
- Avantipur ruins
- Kashmiri Cricket Bat Factory
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all! Tour Guests will proceed to Srinagar airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Now coach travel is permitted for tourism, so we will use a coach for transfers and sightseeing. Guests who wish to travel by a small vehicle may do so by paying an additional cost.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
- Veena World tour which started Srinagar ends here.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Srinagar - India||Jamal Resort/ TBA/ TBA - Srinagar /or similar||01 Apr - 05 Apr|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Srinagar Airport||Srinagar Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Srinagar Airport||Srinagar Airport|
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
I visited Kashmir along with my sister and parents through Veena World. It was my mothers 75 th birthday and visit to Kashmir was birthday gift for her from me and my sister. I stay at New Jersey so It was my first time tour with Veena world (JKEC (I) 030719 ) and thoroughly enjoyed. I would like to express my experience and thoughts about our Tour Manager Santosh Dhamke and His colleague Umesh Vishwesh. Santosh is very dynamic person with great decision making capacity. He has knowledge of how to handle and act on panic situations. Umesh has very loving and caring personality. He was talking and helping all senior citizens and took very good care of them. Santosh and Umesh were resolving all situations, answering and giving all information to visitors. Making sure all visitors are feel comfortable. They both are courageous, talkative and humbled. Truly appreciate everything Santosh and Umesh did for my parents and all tourists just like family. Thanks to Veena world for celebrating my mothers 75th birthday memorable. Looking forward to join Ladhak and South Africa tour with Veena world.read more
NEHA CHITNISJul 3, 2019
- To and Fro economy class airfare and airport taxes for tour guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c small vehicle / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for tours and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Srinagar / Srinagar – Mumbai
- We use Air India / Go Air / Indigo Airlines
- A/C Vehicle - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour