Honeymoon Tour - Dubai
Scheduled Departure City
- Explore Amazing City of Dubai
- Drive on famous Sheikh Zayed Road
- Take Photo Stop at Famous Atlantis Hotel
- Ride in Palm Monorail
- Enjoy Delicious cuisine on Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Visit Dubai's stunning attraction - Miracle Garden
- Enjoy Thrilling Desert Safari and amazing Belly Dance Show
- Be on Top of world by visiting 124th Floor of Burj Khalifa
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Take a ride in Palm Mono Rail
- Take a Photo stop at Atlantis Hotel
- Enjoy Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Visit Stunning Miracle Garden
- Experience Thrilling desert safari and Amazing Belly Dance
- Enjoy Water Taxi Ride to Gold Souk
- Explore Dubai Mall
- Visit 124th Floor of Burj Khalifa and view amazing Dubai City
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals - Lunch
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- Hot & humid
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Proper passport with min 6 months validity from the date of departure along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour.
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch & Passport
- Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adapter.
Link to Visa Documents: United Arab Emirates : https://bit.ly/2Ge66cA
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- The guests who possess valid USA Visa are eligible for On Arrival Dubai Visa. Such on arrival Visa fees to be paid by guest at the immigration. To avail this option valid USA Visa copy to be submitted at the time of booking. Visa fee reduction will be applicable and processed upon submission of such valid USA Visa. It is mandatory to carry the passport with valid USA Visa while going on tour.
- For USA Passport Holder's, Dubai VISA will be On Arrival. To avail this option valid USA Passport copy to be submitted at the time of booking. Visa fee reduction will be applicable and processed upon submission of such valid USA passport copy. It is mandatory yo carry the valid passport while going on tour.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Honeymoon Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- For tour departures on Air Arabia, arriving at Sharjah, then Sharjah city orientation tour will be included in the itinerary.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.