Hills Beaches and Backwaters of Kerala
STARTS FROM Ex-Cochin
- Hill stations of Kerala - Munnar
- Lush forest and the land of spice plantations in Thekkady
- Backwater of Alleppy/Kumarakom
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner (set Menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 Nights in Munnar, 2 Night in Thekkady, 1 Night in Alleppy or Kumarakom and 2 Night in Kovalam accommodation in comfortable and convenient suggested or similar category hotels
- Price of Insurance
- Airfare or Railway Fare
- Compulsory Gala Dinner charges are applicable during Christmas and New Year 1) Munnar compulsory additional meal supplement applicable for New Year Gala Dinner: Standard – INR 2700; Deluxe – INR 3900 2) Alleppey compulsory additional meal supplement for Deluxe applicable for: Christmas - 2700; and New Year – INR 3500 3) Thekkady compulsory additional meal supplement applicable for Standard: Christmas – INR 2100 and New Year - INR 2700; Deluxe: Christmas – INR 3500; and New Year – INR 4600 4) Kovalam compulsory additional meal supplement applicable for Standard: Christmas – INR 2700 and New Year - INR 2700; Deluxe: Christmas – INR 2000; and New Year – INR 6700
- Houseboats are subject to availability and weather conditions
- Post the cruise ride, houseboats are docked at night for stay
- A/c operation time of houseboats - Air conditioner in the bedrooms will be ON only from 09 pm to 07 am
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.