Weekends are the perfect excuse to travel, explore and celebrate life! Escape from daily work routine & look forward to amazing weekends as you explore beautiful destinations around India. Enjoy your well-deserved break and discover 2 of the most spiritual cities of North India - Haridwar Rishikesh!
Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests will meet directly at Delhi Airport as per the guidelines given and proceed to Haridwar. Welcome to the Haridwar. Today we visit Gangaghat and attend spiritual Ganga Aarati in the evening / next day morning.
- Visit Ganga Ghat
- Attend spiritual Ganga Aarti
Today we visit Mansa Devi Temple, where we experience the Rope Way Ride. Later we experience the spiritual Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat.
- Mansa Devi Temple
- Enjoy ropeway ride
- Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat
Today we proceed to White Water Rafting (Subject to Operation). After lunch we visit Lakshman Mandir and Lakshman Zhulla, Geeta Bhavan, Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple.
- White water rafting
- Lakshman Mandir
- Lakshman Zhulla
- Geeta Bhavan
- Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple
Today we proceed to Delhi. After Lunch it’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, Calls…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! Joining and Leaving Guests will be dropped at Delhi Airport. Tour concludes.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- Cool in winters & pleasant in summers
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- For students - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag(at 1st Destination)
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Water Rafting activity is suspended between July to September, due to heavy rainfall.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour