Egypt Jordan Israel
Scheduled Departure City
- Sep 2020
Egypt Jordan Israel
6 Sep 2020Mumbai
16 Sep 2020Mumbai
Ermmm, you just missed this departure. Check the next earliest departure available is on 05th Aug 2018
- Jumbo Discount applicable on full payment of total tour price in INR at the time of booking.
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- As seats fill discount reduces.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Travel & Stay
Experience a smooth travel and comfortable stay with our transport and accommodation arrangements
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
06 Sep | 03:00 AM
06 Sep | 05:30 AM
09 Sep | 06:45 AM
09 Sep | 09:05 AM
16 Sep | 15:15 PM
16 Sep | 15:35 PM
16 Sep | 16:45 PM
17 Sep | 02:00 AM
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Cairo - Egypt||Tolip El Narges Hotel & SPA/Cairo Pyramids Hotel/ Le Méridien Cairo Airport /or similar||06 Sep - 09 Sep|
|Dead Sea - Jordan||Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea/Ramada Resort Dead Sea/ Crowne Plaza Dead Sea Hotel /or similar||09 Sep - 10 Sep|
|Aqaba - Jordan||TBA/tba/ TBA 1 /or similar||10 Sep - 11 Sep|
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Cairo Airport or Cairo Hotel||Amman Hotel Or Amman Airport|
Welcome to the Land of Pyramids! Egypt is home to magnificent monuments, the majestic wonders of the world – The Great Pyramids. How about floating on water? An amazing tour of Jordan Israel that will amaze you with spectacular monuments, iconic history and never-before-seen landscapes. Visit the holy land of Jerusalem & get a unique opportunity to float on water at the Dead Sea, on this tour.
- 11 Days Fun, 7 Incredible Cities, 3 Great Countries
- Visit the magnificent 'Great Pyramids of Giza'
- Witness the incredible 'Great Sphinx of Giza'
- Float in the world's saltiest waters at Dead Sea
- Visit 1 of the 7 wonders of the world, Petra City.
Sneak a Peek!
- Explore the world famous Egyptian Museum at Cairo
- Visit the Roman Amphitheatre at Alexandria
- Experience the bustling Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Visit the crucification site of Christ, Golgotha
- Witness the spectacular Amphitheater of Petra
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Long Distance Coaches (LDC) for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 0.50 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.