China with Harbin Festival
Scheduled Departure City
The 'Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival' of China is the largest ice and snow festival in the world. Explore splendid sights of China, walk on the 'Great Wall of China' and witness extraordinary ice sculptures along with amazing winter activities, as part of this festival.
- Harbin International Ice & Snow Sculpture Festival
- Walk on Wonder of the World 'Great Wall of China'
- Visit the famours Terracota Warrior Museum of Xian
- Pay respects at 'Jade Buddha Temple' of Shanghai
- Visit the iconic 'St. Sophia Cathedral' in Harbin
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.