- STARTS FROM
Bhutan is a land of breathtaking natural beauty and incredible Buddhist culture! Feel at home amidst the stunning landscapes of snow-capped mountains, lush green forests, gushing white rivers and quaint Buddist monasteries. Escape to this peaceful getaway and create happy memories in the happy land!
- The National Memorial Chorten
- The auspicious Tashichho Dzong
- A panoramic view from Dochula Pass
- Visit the Royal Botanical Park
- The Paro Dzong Museum
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- The scenic Phobjikha Valley
- The Wangdue Phodrang Dzong
- The Chele La pass
- Paro to Phuentsholing journey
- 2N accommodation in Thimphu at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1N accommodation in Punakha at suggested or similar category hotels
- 2N accommodation in Paro at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meal: Breakfast and Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary above
- All transfers and sightseeing using Non AC Vehicles - Hyundai Tucson, Santa fe for 2-3 Guests and Toyota hi-ace, H1 for 4-6 Guests
- English speaking guide throughout the tour (1st April 2020 onwards)
- All internal permits and Internal Taxes
- Note: If you are entering Bhutan via land, it is to be noted that the permits are issued only during working days and hours. Monday to Friday between 9 am to 4 pm during winters and 5 pm during summers). No permits are issued on Saturday, Sunday and Bhutan government holidays
- Tourism Tax of INR 1200 Per Person Per day
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers ,laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- High season surcharges are applicable during fairs,festivals,events and peak season
- Entry fee to museums
- Entry fee to sightseeing in itinerary is not included
- English Speaking Guide
- Airfare/ Railway Fare
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions.,Entry fee to sightseeing in itinerary is not included
- GST 5% (Govermant Tax) on total package price
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||90%|
|D-16 to 30||80%|
|D-31 to 45||70%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till Sept 2020. Additional high season surcharges are applicable during fairs, festivals, events
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- Itinerary is subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Your passport will be endorsed by the immigration officers upon arrival at the Paro Intl. Airport, before you are issued with a permit. Make sure you go personally and please carry your passport or voter’s registration card. If you plan to travel by road, the endorsement is done at the entry points in Phuentsholing, SamdrupJongkhar, and Geleyphu.
- Bhutan have a duty to protect Bhutan from Drugs and Tobacco Products.
Similar Holidays for You
- Starts From