STARTS FROM Ex-Paro
Bhutan is a land of breathtaking natural beauty and incredible Buddhist culture! Feel at home amidst the stunning landscapes of snow-capped mountains, lush green forests, gushing white rivers and quaint Buddist monasteries. Escape to this peaceful getaway and create happy memories in the happy land!
- The National Memorial Chorten
- The auspicious Tashichho Dzong
- A panoramic view from Dochula Pass
- Visit the Royal Botanical Park
- The Paro Dzong Museum
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- The scenic Phobjikha Valley
- The Wangdue Phodrang Dzong
- The Chele La pass
- Paro to Phuentsholing journey
- 1 litre mineral water bottle per person
- Meals – Breakfast (except day 1) and Dinner (except last day) as specified in the itinerary above
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by non-air conditioned vehicle (Hyundai Tucson or Santa fe SUV or similar)
- All internal permits
- 05 night hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers ,laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- High season surcharges are applicable during fairs,festivals,events and peak season
- entry fee to museums
- Entry fee to sightseeing in itinerary is not included
- Airfare/ Railway Fare
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions.,Entry fee to sightseeing in itinerary is not included
- GST 5% (Govermant Tax) on total package price
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- The above price is per person, valid for travel till 31st March 2019
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- All rates are valid for Indian national only
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- Hotels may provide room heater at an additional price on direct payment basis
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC private vehicle
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the holiday itinerary. Ac Indigo or similar for 1-3 guests, Ac Innova or similar for 4-5 guests, Tempo traveller or similar for 6 and more guests
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Entry Permit formalities (visa is not required for Indian Nationals). Your passport will be endorsed by the immigration officers upon arrival at the Paro Intl. Airport, before you are issued with a permit. Make sure you go personally and please carry your passport or voter’s registration card. If you plan to travel by road, the endorsement is done at the entry points in Phuntsoling, Samdrup Jongkhar, and Geleyphu. If by flight, you will enter from the Paro Airport.
- Itinerary is subject to change
- The above mentioned cost is not valid during National Holidays, festive season/long weekends, Christmas & New year
Similar Holidays for You