Padharo Mhare Des! Be pampered as a guest in colourful 'Rajasthan' as you explore the beauty of Marwad. Ladies! Indulge in the perfect break with a generous serving of culture, spread of flavours and soak in the sun of Jodhpur and the sands of Jaisalmer. Let's begin the journey of Rajasthan Marwad!
‘I fly Tour’ Guests will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic airport Mumbai as per the schedule flight departure time and proceed to Jodhpur. Welcome to Jodhpur – The city is known as the "Sun City”. We have a short Meet n’ Greet session before dinner.
Today we explore the city of Jodhpur. We visit Umaid Bhavan Palace museum built up by Maharaja Umaid Singh in 20th century. Later we visit Mehrangarh Fort which was built in 20th Century includes Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Silah Khana, Daulat Khana and Rang Mahal. Later we visit Jaswant Thada a royal cenotaph built in white marble. Visit Sanganeri Block Print. Free time for shopping in the evening.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Jaswant Thadaa - a royal cenotaph
Today we proceed to Jaisalmer. On arrival we enjoy boating in Gadisar Lake followed by Puppet Show.
- Boating in Gadisar Lake
- Enjoy Puppet Show
Today we explore the city of Jaisalmer. We visit Golden Fort and Jain Mandir in the morning. Later we visit Patwon ki Haveli and museum and Nathmalajiki Haveli. Further, experience joyful Camel ride and fasten your seatbelts for enjoying Dune Bashing. Also enjoy the folk dance and the magnificent sunset at the famous Sam Sand Dunes. with dinner.
- Visit Golden Fort
- Patwon ki Haveli
- Sam Sand Dunes
Today we proceed to Bikaner. Enroute visit Jaisalmer War Museum. We visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum. We view Lalgarh Palace.
- Jaisalmer War Museum
- Junagarh Fort
Today we visit Deshnok Rat temple of Karni Mata. Later we proceed to Mandawa. Mandawa – The heart of the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan. We visit Mandawa fort, decorated with paintings of Lord Krishna, various carvings and amazing mirror work.
- Deshnok Karni Mata Temple
- Mandawa Fort
Today we proceed to Jaipur. Queens, get ready for more fun today! Dress up in your best clothes and flaunt your style! Enjoy the Gala Evening with Fashion Show! Fulfil your long time wish of walking the ramp. You never know, the crown may be yours! Veena Patil joins you on this fun-filled evening.
- Gala dinner & fashion show
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to airport as per group flight schedule. Tour concludes.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Jaipur / Jodhpur – Mumbai
- We use Indigo / Air India
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Birth certificate/Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Birth Certificate and Carry 03 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- You need not worry about paying the single supplement charges, even if you are joining the tour solo. Veena World gives you a Guaranteed Twin Sharing on your hotel accommodation for Women’s Special Tours. But in case you need a single occupancy that can always be made available
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour