Seniors’ Special Kashmir - Ifly
Scheduled Departure City
Welcome to Jammu & Kashmir - Paradise on Earth! A holiday destination that inspired poets since centuries, is waiting to leave you spellbound. Experience a stay in the house boat and enjoy the iconic Shikara ride. The Crown of India is set to give you the holiday of a lifetime!
- Experience House Boat stay at Srinagar
- Visit Sonmarg - 'Meadow of Gold'
- Visit Gulmarg known as 'Meadow of Flowers'
- Visit the 'Island of Char Chinar'
- Explore Chandanwari – First step of Amarnath Yatra
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Enjoy Shikara ride & Speed boat ride in Dal Lake
- Explore the Nizam Gardens - Nishat Bagh & Shalimar Bagh
- Visit Shankaracharya hill and Shiva Temple
- Enjoy the longest Cable Car for Affarwat snow point
- Visit Avantipur Ruins
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- Non AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- For guests travelling on the domestic tours, their tour manager will hand over their snacks hamper to them on the first day of their tour at the destination
- Cold in winter & pleasant in summers
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License
- CHILD 5- 11: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Note: Guests who are willing to take woollen cloths on rent, are available at costs approx. 200 – 250 which includes Fur Coat, Hand Glows, and Gum Boots.
- Due to excessive snowfall, roads towards Sonmarg is closed till 15th of April. Therefore, instead of Sonmarg we stay in a House Boat at Srinagar.