A journey that offers the best of Rajasthan! Nestled between the Aravali ranges, the Mewar region of Rajasthan offers the best of Rajput heritage, culture and the marvelous sights of its amazing cities. Explore Udaipur, Jaipur, Mount Abu, Ranthambore and have the best Mewari experience on this tour!
‘I-Fly Tour Guests’ will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Ahmedabad. Upon arrival we drive to Mt. Abu by coach or a small vehicle. Welcome to Mt. Abu - the famous hill station in the Aravalli ranges. Today we visit the picturesque Nakki Lake. We have a short Meet N Greet session before dinner.
- Visit the picturesque Nakki Lake.
Today, we explore the city of Mt. Abu. We visit Gurushikhar which is the highest point of the Aravalli Range in Rajasthan. Later we visit the world famous Dilwara temple, known for the best carvings in Rajasthan. In the evening we proceed to Udaipur.
- Visit Gurushikhar which is the highest point of the Aravalli Range
- Visit the world famous Dilwara temple
Today we explore the city of Udaipur. We visit Maharana Pratap Smarak – Moti Magri, Saheliyon ki Bari - 'Garden of the Maids of Honour' and enjoy the boat ride in Lake Pichola. We also visit Jag Mandir, City Palace, and the unique Crystal Gallery. We enjoy the Cultural Show in the evening.
- Explore the city of Udaipur
- Enjoy the Cultural Show in the evening.
Today we visit Chittorgarh Fort – Ranakumbha Palace, Meera Mandir, Vijay Stambha and Padmini's Palace. Later we proceed to Ajmer - one of the most sacred spiritual sites in Rajasthan. Upon arrival we visit Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Darga at Ajmer.
- Visit Chittorgarh Fort
- Visit Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Darga at Ajmer
Today we visit Bramha Mandir - the temple is one of the few existing temples in India, dedicated to the Hindu God of Creation - Lord Brahma, followed by a visit to Pushkar Tirth. Later we proceed to Ranthambore – home to animals like jackal, mongoose, sloth bear, leopard and tiger.
- Visit Bramha Mandir
Today we experience the thrilling safari at Ranthambore National park for wildlife viewing. Later we proceed to Jaipur - the capital of the state and known as the ‘Pink City of India’. Upon arrival, we visit Birla Mandir. In the evening, we enjoy the Sound & Light Show at Amer Fort (subject to operation).
- Experience the thrilling safari at Ranthambore National park
- Visit Birla Mandir
- Enjoy the Sound & Light Show at Amer Fort
Today we explore the city of Jaipur. We take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal - The ’Palace of winds’. We also visit Amer Fort and see the Sanganeri Block Prints demonstration. Later we visit Jantar Mantar and City Palace. In the evening, we enjoy the free time for shopping and also a get together with our travel companions.
- Explore the city of Jaipur
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to the airport as per the group flight schedule. Tour concludes.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Ahmedabad / Jaipur – Mumbai
- We use Indigo / Air India
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Birth certificate/Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Birth Certificate and Carry 03 passport sized photographs
- Additional Requirement: ID type & ID no. should be uploaded for Safari booking
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour