Padharo Mhare Des! Rajasthan is a colorful treat to all the senses. Welcome to the state of Rajput pride, exquisite palaces, historical forts, traditional flavours and a rich heritage that ties the culture together. Lets explore the wonderful desert land and experience the best of the state!
‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will arrive at the Jaipur Airport as per the scheduled flight. Upon arrival, they will meet the Veena World Tour Manager at the Jaipur Airport and proceed to the Hotel. Welcome to Jaipur - the capital and the largest city in Rajasthan, popularly known as the ‘Pink City’ of India. Upon arrival we visit City Palace & Jantar Mantar. We also enjoy the sound and light show at Amer Fort.
- Jantar Mantar
- Jaipur city palace
- Enjoy sound & light show at Amer Fort
Today we explore the city of Jaipur. We take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal - the ‘Palace of winds’. We also visit Amer Fort, Birla Mandir and see the Sanganeri block prints demonstration. In the evening, we enjoy the free time for shopping.
- Visit Amer Fort
- Birla Mandir
Today we proceed to Ajmer/Pushkar. Welcome to Ajmer - one of the most sacred spiritual sites in Rajasthan. Upon arrival, we visit Bramha Mandir - the temple which is one of the few existing temples of India dedicated to the Hindu God of Creation - Lord Brahma, followed by Pushkar Tirth.
- Brahma Mandir
- Pushkar Tirth
Today we visit Moinuddin Chishti Darga at Ajmer. Later we visit Chittorgarh Fort and Ranakumbha Palace, Meera Mandir, Vijay Stambha and Padmini's Palace in the fort. Later we proceed to Udaipur - popularly known as the ‘City of Lakes’.
- Moinuddin Chishti Dargah
- Explore Chittorgarh Fort
Today we explore the city of Udaipur. We visit Maharana Pratap Smarak – Moti Magri, Saheliyon ki Bari- 'Garden of the Maids of Honour', City Palace and enjoy the boat ride in Lake Pichola. We also visit Jag Mandir and the unique Crystal Gallery. We enjoy the Cultural show in the evening.
- Maharana Pratap Smarak
- Saheliyon ki Bari
- Visit Udaipur City Palace
Today, we explore the city of Mt. Abu. We visit the world famous Dilwara temple, known for its absolutely incredible & spell-binding carvings. We also visit the picturesque Nakki Lake. Please note: It’s time to begin your full day excursion today. Guests who wish to stay back, may either choose to stay at the hotel or roam around the city as per their comfort. For guests who stay back at the respective hotel where the group is staying, meals will be provided.
- Dilwara temple
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will be dropped at the Ahmedabad Airport as per the scheduled flight. Tour concludes.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Jaipur / Ahmedabad - Mumbai
- We use Indigo / Air India
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving Liscence/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Adhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4 year: School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- For Infants - School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport, Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour