Andaman is a tropical paradise dotted with picturesque islands, white sandy beaches, azure blue waters, exotic marine life and remarkable history that sings of the heroic tales of our freedom fighters! This tour is the perfect reason to unwind, relax & enjoy the splendid natural beauty of Andamans.
Andaman Jewels Tour (IFLY) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic/International Airport-respective airline terminal, two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Port Blair – the capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Port Blair Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Andaman can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will meet all guests and proceed to the city. In the evening, we visit Cellular Museum and Cellular Jail, which stood mute witness to the torture meted out to the freedom fighters. History awakens as we visit 'Veer Sawarkar' Smarak and see the light and sound show.
- Cellular Museum & Cellular Jail
- Veer Sawarkar Smarak
- Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail
Today we visit Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Island (Ross Island) - an island which was once the administrative headquarters of the British. Later we visit Chidiya Tapu - also known as the ‘Bird Island’, is a home to different species of birds and is a paradise for birdwatchers. Indigenous and migratory birds can be seen flying in the skies beautifully. In the evening we view a glorious sunset over the Andaman Sea at Chidiya Tapu.
- Visit Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Island (Ross Island)
- Visit Chidiya Tapu
Today we visit Kala Pani Museum, showcasing the freedom struggle and history of Andaman. Later we proceed to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock) by M V Makruzz cruise / Costal Cruise. Swaraj Dweep is known as one of the jewels of the Andaman Islands.
- Visit to Kalapani Museum
- A wonderful coastal cruise to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock)
Today we visit Kalapathar Beach - the beach gets its name from the surrounding village, which is Kalapathar Village and the black rocks that adorn the coastline here /Elephant Beach - one of the unique beaches located on Havelock Islands. Enjoy Glass Bottom boat ride to see the wonderful marine life. You also get a chance to enjoy various adventure water sport activities like Banana Boat, snorkelling, underwater sea walk etc. on your own. In the evening we visit Radhanagar Beach - Crowned as Asia’s Best Beach and 7th best beach in the world by Time Magazine.
- Explore the quaint Swaraj Dweep (Havelock)
- Visit the Radhanagar Beach - crescent-shaped beach of soft silver sand
Today we proceed to Port Blair by M V Makruzz cruise / Costal Cruise. Upon arrival, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
Today we do a full day excursion to Baratang island - The island which has dense mangrove forests and rich diversified fauna. Upon arrival we enjoy a boat ride through the mangrove reserves to the wonderful Limestone caves, to explore stalagmite and stalactite formations which were formed millions of years ago due to the slow deposition of lime on the earth's surface. In the evening, all Veena World Tour guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
- Explore the Baratang Island - A land of natural wonders
- Visit Limestone Caves
It’s time now to say goodbye! Andaman Jewels Tour (IFLY) guests will proceed to Port Blair Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Port Blair Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Andaman Jewels Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||90%|
|D-16 to 30||80%|
|D-31 to 45||70%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Port Blair // Port Blair – Mumbai
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airline
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
- Non A/C small vehicle at Swaraj Dweep (Havelock)
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper
- Sling Bag and Poncho
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- For NRIs or foreign nationals, the tour price is different and is available with the sales executive.
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour