Andaman Jewels - Ifly
Scheduled Departure City
Join & Leave the tour at
Andaman is a tropical paradise dotted with picturesque islands, white sandy beaches, azure blue waters, exotic marine life and remarkable history that sings of the heroic tales of our freedom fighters! This tour is the perfect reason to unwind, relax & enjoy the splendid natural beauty of Andamans.
- 3 Tropical Islands at 1 Amazing Destination
- Visit 'Radhanagar' - one of Asia's best beaches
- Go island hopping at Swaraj Dweep (Havelock), Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Island (Ross Island)
- The glorious light & sound show at Cellular Jail
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- A lovely coastal cruise to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock)
- The best corals in Andamans - Elephant Beach
- Be a witness to history at Veer Savarkar Smarak
- A glass bottom ride to observe beautiful corals
- Observe a beautiful sunset at Chidiya Tapu
- View ruins of old British buildings at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Island (Ross Island)
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Small Vehicles for road journeys
What's In A Name? What's In A Name?
The Havelock & Neil islands of Andaman derive their name from 2 British officers of the East India Company
The world’s largest species of sea turtles – Leatherbacks have made the beaches of Nicobar Islands their nesting place
Isolated much? Isolated much?
North Sentinel Island in Andaman is home to ‘The Sentinelese’ – the most isolated human tribe in the world
Tri-service Command Tri-service Command
Only Port Blair is home to 'Tri-Service Command' of Indian Armed Forces - 2 naval bases, 4 air force bases & 1 army base
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- For guests travelling on the domestic tours, their tour manager will hand over their snacks hamper to them on the first day of their tour at the destination
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper
- Sling Bag and Poncho
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||90%|
|D-16 to 30||80%|
|D-31 to 45||70%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- For NRIs or foreign nationals, the tour price is different and is available with the sales executive.
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.