Ladies... The North East beckons! Discover the land of rugged natural beauty, abundant flora fauna, breath-taking waterfalls, natural reserves and an amazing local culture. Come, lets explore the unexplored North East and visit this bounty of nature that proudly calls itself 'Land of the 7 sisters'!
‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic/ International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Guwahati.Upon arrival at Guwahati, guests will meet the Veena World Tour Manager and proceed to Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya. Today we enjoy the view of beautiful Umiam Lake. Today we also have a short Meet N Greet session before dinner.
- Enjoy the view of Umiam Lake
Today, we explore Mawlynnong village which has been awarded as the ‘Cleanest Village in Asia’. We visit the Balancing Rock, and the Living Root Bridge, which is made up of the roots of a living tree.
- Visit Mawlynnong village
- Balancing Rock
- Living Root Bridge
Today we explore Cherrapunjee – one of the wettest place on earth, visit Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, Ram Krishna Mission, The Mawsmai Caves, Seven Sisters Falls and spend the evening at leisure for shopping.
- visit Shillong Peak
- Ram Krishna Mission
- Mawsmai Caves
- Seven Sisters Falls
Today we visit the Cathedral of Mary. Later we proceed to Kaziranga, - the place where the nature unwinds its pristine form in millions of hues, where wildlife roams fearlessly and where the man enjoys a beautiful rendezvous with nature.
- visit Cathedral of Mary
Today we experience a thrilling jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park for wildlife viewing. Then we visit Orchid Park. In the evening we enjoy the spectacular Bihu dance.
- Jeep Safari in Kaziranga
- Enjoy a splendid Bihu dance
Today we proceed to Guwahati, Upon arrival, we visit the famed Kamakhya Temple - one of the 51 Shakti Peethas in the country and Umananda Temple situated on a small river island in River Brahmaputra. Here we enjoy a ferry ride and in the evening sailing over the River Cruise in Brahmaputra. Today, more fun comes your way... Enjoy Dinner & Dance Party in the evening!
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will be dropped at the Guwahati Airport as per the group flight schedule. Tour concludes.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai -Guwahati //Guwahati – Mumbai
- We use GoAir or IndiGo Air
- A/C Tempo Traveller
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Aadhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4 : School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- INFANT: Birth Certificate/ Passport
- Additional Requirement: 01 Passport size photo on system, Additional RAP charges for NRI & Foreigners
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Although we are popular for conducting tours to Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh and North East sector and 5000 guests have travelled with us to this sector last year, we suggest senior citizens to first consult their family physician regarding physical fitness as Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh and North East regions lie at high altitude and due to long journeys, hilly areas and road conditions the tour might be a little hectic for them. It is advisable to judge one’s physical capacity before taking up the tour to these regions.
- You need not worry about paying the single supplement charges, even if you are joining the tour solo. Veena World gives you a Guaranteed Twin Sharing on your hotel accommodation for Women’s Special Tours. But in case you need a single occupancy that can always be made available Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour