Women's Special Nepal - Ifly
Scheduled Departure City
Queens... Let's head to Nepal! An ancient land seeped in spirituality and tranquility. Journey to India's neighbour in the north and gaze at snow-capped Himalayas, age old Hindu temples, sacred Buddhist monastries & lush green rainforests that make Nepal a travel experience like no other!
- Visit Nepal's holiest Hindu temple - Pashupatinath
- Swayambhunath - one of Nepal's glorious stupas
- Witness the majestic Annapurna Ranges in Pokhara
- UNESCO world heritage site, Bhaktapur Darbar Square
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Enjoy a lovely Nepali folk dance at Chitwan
- Visit International Mountaineering Museum, Pokhara
- Budhanilkantha of Kathmandu - Sleeping Vishnu
- Explore the quaint and wonderful Chitwan village
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride in Phewa Lake, Pokhara
- A fun elephant ride at Chitwan National Park
- Explore the famous Kathmandu Darbar Square
- Visit Devi's Fall & Gupteshwar Caves in Pokhara
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
Central Park occupies 843 acres, which is even larger than the size of small countries such as Vatican City and Monaco
Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel
The architect of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, was also the architect behind the iconic, 'Statue of Liberty' at New York
The water flow in Niagara Falls came to a complete standstill in 1848, due to an ice jam which blocked the flow of water
The historic city where the United States Declaration of Independence was signed and home to the famous Liberty Bell!
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- For guests travelling on the domestic tours, their tour manager will hand over their snacks hamper to them on the first day of their tour at the destination
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- ADULT: Voter ID / Passport with more than 6 months validity.
- CHILD 5- 11: School ID with Birth Certificate / Passport
- CHILD 2 - 4: School Id with Birth Certificate/ Passport
- For Infants - Birth Certificate/ Passport & Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of birth certificate
- For Nepal, Bhutan tours valid passport is a must
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper
- Sling Bag and Cap
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||90%|
|D-16 to 30||80%|
|D-31 to 45||70%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and foreign nationals require Visa for Bhutan, Nepal, Kailash Manasarovar tours.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Please carry Mobile phone with appropriate sim card.(Airtel, Vodafone & BSNL).
- Please Note: As per the rule of Nepal Government, Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes are banned & hence should not be carried on tour to Nepal. (Please carry notes of Rs. 100 or Rs 50 or less.)
- You need not worry about paying the single supplement charges, even if you are joining the tour solo. Veena World gives you a Guaranteed Twin Sharing on your hotel accommodation for Women’s Special Tours. But in case you need a single occupancy that can always be made available.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.