Discover the land of rugged natural beauty, abundant flora fauna, breathtaking waterfalls, natural reserves and an amazing local culture. A journey perfect for all our young-at-heart seniors; lets explore the unexplored North East and visit the land that proudly calls itself 'Land of the 7 sisters'!
‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic/ International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Guwahati. ‘Joining and Leaving’ Guests will meet directly at Guwahati Airport as per the group’s flight schedule. Upon arrival at Guwahati, guests will meet the Veena World Tour Manager. Welcome to Guwahati. Today we visit Umananda Temple situated on a small river island in River Brahmaputra. Here we enjoy a ferry ride. Today we also have a short Meet N Greet session before dinner.
- Visit Umananda Temple
- Enjoy Ferry ride in Bramhaputra River
Today we proceed to Bomdila. En-route we enjoy white water rafting. (Subject to operation)
- Enjoy white water rafting
Today we visit Bomdila Monastery. Later we proceed to Tawang. En-route we visit Kiwi Garden (Subject to operation). Then we visit The Sela Pass, Sela Lake, Jashwant Garh Indo Chinese War Memorial.
- Visit Bomdila Monastery
- Visit Kiwi Garden
- Sela Pass & Sela Lake
- Jashwant Garh Indo Chinese War Memorial
Today early morning we proceed to Bum la Pass - At the Indo-China border, 15,200 ft. above the sea level. (Please Note: We visit Bum la Pass if we get permission from the Indian army. Also only if the roads are operational). Afterwards we will visit Shungatser or Madhuri Lake - lake was made popular due to its appearance in the Bollywood movie Koyla and named after the lead actress in the movie. Later we visit Peng Teng Tso Lake, Tawang War Memorial and enjoy the Sound and Light Show (Subject to operation).
- Bum la Pass
- Shungatser Lake
- Peng Teng Tso Lake
- Visit Tawang War Memorial
Today we visit Tawang Monastery - the 2nd largest monastery in Asia. Later we proceed to Bomdila. En-route we visit Nuranang waterfall at Jang.
- Visit Tawang Monastery— the 2nd largest monastery in Asia
- Narunang Waterfall
Today we proceed to Kaziranga - the place where the nature unwinds its pristine form in millions of hues, where wildlife roams fearlessly and where the man enjoys a beautiful rendezvous with nature. En-route we visit Nag Temple and Agnigarh - the site of a fortress, which as per the Hindu mythology, was built by Banasura to keep his daughter Usha in isolation.
- Visit Nag Temple
- Visit Agnigarh- It is the site of the fortress
Today we experience a thrilling jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park for wildlife viewing. In the evening we enjoy the spectacular Bihu dance.
- Jeep Safari in Kaziranga
- Enjoy a splendid Bihu dance
Today we enjoy the view of beautiful Umiam Lake. Later, proceed to Shillong - the capital city of Meghalaya. Upon arrival we visit the Cathedral of Mary.
- Umiam Lake
- Cathedral of Mary
Today, we explore Mawlynnong village which has been awarded as the ‘Cleanest Village in Asia’. We visit the Balancing Rock, and the Living Root Bridge, which is made up of the roots of a living tree.
- Explore Mawlynnong village
- Balancing Rock
- The Living Root Bridge
Today we explore Cherrapunjee-the wettest place on earth, visit Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, Ram Krishna Mission, The Mawsmai Caves, Seven Sisters Falls and Nohkalikai falls - is the tallest plunge waterfall in India. Evening free time for shopping.
- Explore Cherrapunjee village
- Ram Krishna Mission
- Shillong Peak
- Mawsmai Caves
Today we proceed to Guwahati. Upon arrival, we visit the famed Kamakhya Temple - one of the 51 Shakti Peethas in the country. In the evening we enjoy sailing over the Sunset Cruise in Brahmaputra River. Today, more fun comes your way... Enjoy Dinner & Dance Party in the evening!
- Kamakhya Temple
- Enjoy Sunset cruise in Brahmaputra River
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will be dropped at the Guwahati Airport as per the group flight schedule. Joining & Leaving Guests’ will be dropped at Guwahati airport as per group’s flight schedule. Tour concludes.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai –Guwahati / Guwahati – Mumbai
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airlines
- A/C Tempo Traveller
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- Additional Requirement: 01 Passport size photo on system, Additional RAP charges for NRI & Foreigners
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Although we are popular for conducting tours to Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East sector and 5000 guests have travelled with us to this sector last year, we suggest senior citizens to first consult their family physician regarding physical fitness as Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East regions lie at high altitude and due to long journeys, hilly areas and road conditions the tour might be a little hectic for them. It is advisable to judge one’s physical capacity before taking up the tour to these regions.
- You need not worry about paying the single supplement charges, even if you are joining the tour solo. Veena World gives you a Guaranteed Twin Sharing on your hotel accommodation for Seniors Special Tours. But, in case you need a single occupancy, that can always be made available.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour