‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will arrive at Guwahati Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival at Guwahati – Capital city of Assam, Veena World Tour Manager will meet all tour guests and proceed to visit Umananda Temple - situated on a small river island in River Brahmaputra. Here we enjoy a ferry ride. In the evening, all guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
I-Fly Tour means tours inclusive of to-and-fro air-tickets.
- Visit Umananda Templa
Today we proceed to Bomdila. En-route we enjoy a thrilling experience of white water rafting.
- Experience white water rafting
Today we visit Bomdila Monastery – a beautiful monastery amidst nature. Later we proceed to Tawang, enroute we visit Sela Pass and Sela Lake which gives some delightful views of eastern Himalayan ranges, followed by a visit to Jaswant Garh Indo Chinese War Memorial – a memorial in honour of late Jaswant Singh Rawat and Kiwi garden.
- Visit Bomdila Monastery
- Visit Sela Pass and Enjoy at Sela Lake
- Visit Jaswant Garh Indo Chinese War Memorial
Today early morning we proceed to Bum la Pass – Situated at the Indo-China border, 15,200 ft. above the sea level. (Please Note: We visit Bum la Pass if we get permission from the Indian army. Also only if the roads are operational). Later we proceed to visit Peng Teng Tso Lake and Shungatser or Madhuri Lake – which became popular due to its appearance in the Bollywood movie Koyla. It is also known as Madhuri Lake as it is named after the lead actress in the movie. In the evening we visit we visit Tawang War Memorial - built in memory of the brave soldiers who sacrificed their lives in Sino-Indian war and enjoy the Sound and Light Show.
- Visit Bum La Pass
- Visit Peng Teng Tso Lake and Shungatser Lake
- Visit Tawang War Memorial
Today we visit Tawang Monastery - the 2nd largest monastery in Asia. Later we proceed to Bomdila. Enroute we visit Nuranang waterfall at Jang – one of the most spectacular waterfall which offers a pristine and beautiful experience.
- Visit Tawang Monastery
- Visit Nuranang Waterfall
Today we proceed to Kaziranga - where wildlife roams fearlessly and enjoy a beautiful rendezvous with nature. En-route we visit Nag Temple – a Temple dedicated to snake god and Agnigarh – the site of a fortress, which as per the Hindu mythology, was built by Banasura to keep his daughter Usha in isolation. On arrival at Kaziranga, we have some free time for relaxing.
- Visit Nag Temple and Agnigarh
Today we experience a thrilling jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park for wildlife viewing. We will come face to face with one horned rhino’s, elephants, deer’s and rare migratory birds. Later we visit Orchid Park – an orchid house with over 600 species from Northeast India, bamboo and medicinal herb gardens, a cactus house and a handicrafts museum.
In the evening we enjoy the spectacular Bihu dance – an indigenous folk dance of Assam.
- Explore Kaziranga National Park
Today we we proceed to Shillong – The capital city of Meghalaya. En route we enjoy the view of beautiful Umiam Lake and also enjoy a boat ride in the lake. On arrival at Shillong, we visit Cathedral of Mary.
- Enjoy boating at Umiam Lake
- Visit Cathedral of Mary
Today we explore Mawlynnong village which has been awarded as the ‘Cleanest Village in Asia’. We visit the Balancing Rock and the Living Root Bridge – Centuries old bridges grown from tangled roots. Later we proceed to see the crystal clear waters of Dawki river and enjoy boating on the river. Dawki lies at the border of India and Bangladesh and is famous for a suspension bridge over Umngot River (commonly known as Dawki bridge) constructed by British in 1932. We also visit India - Bangladesh border at Tamabil. In the evening, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
- Explore Mawlynnong Village - Cleanest Village in Asia
- Visit Living Root Bridges
Today we proceed to Cherrapunjee – officially known as Sohra. It is the wettest place on earth. We also visit Ram Krishna Mission, Mawsmai Caves, Seven Sisters Falls, and Nohkalikai fall – the tallest plunge waterfall in India. In the evening, we have free time to enjoy shopping in local market.
- Explore Cherrapunjee
- Visit Ram Krishna Mission
- Visit Nohkalikai Falls
Today we visit Shillong Peak and Elephant Falls. Later we proceed to Guwahati. Upon arrival, we visit the Kamakhya Temple - one of the 51 Shakti Peethas in the country and and later we sail over the River Cruise in Brahmaputra.
- Visit Shillong Peak
- Visit Kamkhya Temple
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to Chandigarh airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
Although we are popular for conducting tours to Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East sector and 5000 guests have travelled with us to this sector last year, we suggest senior citizens to first consult their family physician regarding physical fitness as Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East regions lie at high altitude and due to long journeys, hilly areas and road conditions the tour might be a little hectic for them. It is advisable to judge one’s physical capacity before taking up the tour to these regions.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
For tour departures in the month of Feb-Mar 2021, small vehicles will be used based on 4 guests in one vehicle. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.Tour Concludes.
- Veena World tour which started Guwahati ends here.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Guwahati - India||D’ Courtyard/ Hotel Mayflower/ TBA /or similar||21 Mar - 22 Mar|
|Bomdila - India||Hotel Tsepal Yangjom/ TBA/ TBA /or similar||22 Mar - 23 Mar|
|Tawang - India||Hotel Tashi Ga - Tsel/ TBA - Tawang/ TBA - Tawang /or similar||23 Mar - 25 Mar|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Chhatrapati Shivaji International or Domestic Airport, Mumbai as per scheduled flight time||Chhatrapati Shivaji International or Domestic Airport, Mumbai as per scheduled flight time|
Women's Special North East- Ifly
- AdultsAbove 18 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai -Guwahati //Guwahati – Mumbai
- We use GoAir or IndiGo Air
- A/C Tempo Traveller
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Aadhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4 : School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- INFANT: Birth Certificate/ Passport
- Additional Requirement: 01 Passport size photo on system, Additional RAP charges for NRI & Foreigners
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour