Where nature comes alive and breathtaking landscapes are aplenty! Welcome to Canada - A traveller and backpacker's dream come true. Explore the western side of the country that takes you to the stunning mountain towns of Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff, including a trip to the Columbia Icefields.
- Visit Banff Gondola
- Discover Lake Louise
- Columbia Icefield Parkway
- Maligne Valley
- Victoria Island with Butchart Garden
- Day 1Calgary
- Day 2Calgary
Calgary > Banff
- Day 3Banff
- Day 4Banff
Banff > Jasper
- Day 5Jasper
- Day 6Jasper
Jasper > Board VIA Rail > Kamloops
- Day 7Kamloops
Kamloops > Vancouver
- Day 8Vancouver
- Day 9Vancouver
- Day 10Vancouver
Calgary (1 Night)
On arrival at Calgary International Airport, after clearing your customs and Immigrations procedure, proceed to board the Hotel’s Courtesy Shuttle to your hotel. Overnight in Calgary.
Note: High Season surcharges applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals. This tour departs only on every Monday and Friday. All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Calgary –Banff Sightseeing tour with Banff Gondola (Approx. 9 Hrs 15 Mins) – Banff (2 Nights)
After Breakfast, early check out of the hotel & proceed to the pickup point for Banff Sightseeing tour. Learn about culture, geology and wildlife while exploring the spectacular sights of the renowned mountain town of Banff. This sightseeing tour includes all the must-see spots and is highlighted with a visit to the Banff Gondola for a 360-degree view of six mountain ranges. Visit Sulphur Mountain, Bow Falls, Tunnel Mountain Drive, Surprise Corner, Hoodoos, Tow Jack View Point, Lake Minnewanka & Banff Gondola. Overnight in Banff.
Banff – Discover Lake Louise & Moraine Lake (Approx. 4 Hrs 25 Mins) – Banff
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing tour of Lake Louise & Moraine Lake (If Accessible). You will visit the “Jewel of the Canadian Rockies”, Lake Louise, and the world-renowned Moraine Lake, both of which are part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of their priceless natural beauty. Overnight in Banff.
Banff – Columbia Icefield Parkway Discovery tour (Approx. 10 Hrs) – Jasper (2 Nights)
After breakfast, check out of the Banff hotel and proceed towards Jasper. Discover Canada’s most scenic mountain roadway; The Icefields Parkway. This is the route to over one hundred visible glaciers, turquoise lakes, and rushing waterfalls. Venture onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier in a specially designed Ice Explorer for a spectacular Ice Age adventure. Experience Jasper National Park’s newest attraction, the Glacier Skywalk. Step out onto a glass -floored observation platform extending 30 metres out over the Sunwapta Valley for an unobstructed view of the surrounding glaciers. Enroute visit Crowfoot Glacier, Bow Lake, Peyto Lake & Athabasca Falls. Enjoy Local Lunch at Columbia Icefield Glacier Discovery Centre. Continue your journey to Jasper. Overnight in Jasper.
Jasper – Maligne Valley tour (Approx. 5.5 Hrs) – Jasper
After breakfast, proceed for Maligne Valley tour. Explore the spectacular natural treasures of the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies. Stand above the massive walls of Maligne Canyon for stunning views of rushing waterfalls, discover the mystery of the disappearing water at Medicine Lake and stroll the shores of Maligne Lake – all on this incredible sightseeing tour. Visit Jasper Town-Site, Medicine Lake, Maligne Canyon & Maligne Lake. Enjoy Local lunch on this tour. Overnight in Jasper.
Jasper – VIA Rail – Kamloops (Approx. 09 Hrs 40 Mins) (1 Night)
After breakfast, check out from Jasper hotel and proceed (On your Own) to Jasper VIA Rail Train Station to board your train to Vancouver. Train Departs at 0930 Hrs. Board the Train and enjoy some of the scenic views on your way to Kamloops. Upon Arrival in Kamloops, make your own way to the Hotel for check in. Relax and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Kamloops.
Kamloops – Vancouver (3 Nights) (Approx. 4 Hrs 45 Mins) – Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass – Fly Over Canada
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and make your own way to the Kamloops Bus Station to board a bus departing at 0800 Am to Vancouver. Arrive Vancouver Central Train Station by 1 Pm. Disembark from the train and make your own way to the Hotel for Check in. Later proceed for the City tour of Vancouver using Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass. Visit Entertainment District, China Town, Robson Street, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Yaletown, Gas Town & Canada Place. Later enjoy the most Memorable 4D ride – Fly Over Canada from Canada Place. It Utilizes State – Of – Art technology to reveal some of Canada’s most awe-inspiring sights in a 20-metre spherical screen while this film whisks you away on an exhilarating 8-minute journey across Canada, from east to west. Overnight in Vancouver.
Vancouver – Day tour to Whistler with Peak to Peak Gondola (Approx. 10 Hrs)
After Breakfast, proceed to Whistler – Canada’s #1 Ski Resort, the home of many Winter Olympic Games held in 2010. Enjoy the scenic beauty on your way to Whistler by Passing on the Sea to Sky Highway. Visit Squamish Lil’wat Centre & Museum, Shannon Falls – 3rd Largest waterfall in British Columbia, Stawamus Chief – World’s 2nd Largest Granite Monolith, Glacial Fjord. Upon Arrival in Whistler Village, proceed on own to enjoy the thrilling ride on Peak to Peak Gondola. This Gondola is one of its kind in the world being unsupported for more than 1 mile between the two Mountain peaks, Blackcomb Mountain and Whistler Mountain. Enjoy the time on both the snowclad mountains at the height of almost 7000 ft. Later take a relax stroll in the Whistler Village. Evening return back to your hotel in Vancouver. Overnight in Vancouver.
Vancouver – Day trip to Victoria Island with Butchart Garden (Approx. 12 Hrs)
After breakfast, proceed for the Full day trip to Victoria Island with Butchart Garden. Upon arrival, proceed to visit Butchart Garden. This National Historic site of Canada features fifty-five acres of stunning floral show gardens, which will take your breath away no matter the time of year. After you have had ample time to soak up the peaceful atmosphere of Butchart Gardens, head to the beautiful Inner Harbour area in the city of Victoria. You’re free to discover the grand legislative buildings, colorful Chinatown, the informative museums and the unique shops that Victoria has to offer before you wander back to your boat to return to Vancouver. Overnight in Vancouver.
Vancouver – Departure to Hometown
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel and transfer to Vancouver International Airport to board your flight back home/onward destination. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Sky Gazing at Jasper
- Jasper Skytram
- Cruise on Maligne Lake
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 03 nights accommodation in Vancouver in suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Jasper in suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Banff in suggested or similar category hotels
- 01-night accommodation in Kamloops in suggested or similar category hotels
- 01-night accommodation in Calgary in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers on shared coach basis
- Inter-city transfers on shared coach basis
- National Park Fees
- Banff with Banff Gondola tour on shared coach basis
- Discover Lake Louise & Moraine Lake tour on shared coach basis
- Columbia Ice Field – Ice Explorer Ride & Glacier Sky Walk on shared coach basis
- Maligne Valley Sightseeing tour on shared coach basis
- Vancouver Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass – 24 Hours
- Admission to Fly Over Canada
- Day tour to Whistler with Admission to Peak to Peak Gondola on shared coach basis
- Day tour to Victoria Island with Butchart Garden on shared coach basis
- Note: All Shared Coach transfers and Sightseeing operate at fixed timings and will be from specific pick up point which may not be the hotel. Guest will need to make their own way to the pick-up point and be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed transfers or sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March 2023
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Seat-in-coach sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. However most of the downtown hotels has complementary pick-up
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid
- Transfers to & from “FlyOver Canada, Vancouver” attraction, on own arrangement
- FlyOver Canada – operates from 1000 Hours to 2100 Hours
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|