Udaipur Kumbhalgarh Jawai @ 24000
- STARTS FROM Ex-Udaipur
Combine the best of the royal state of Rajasthan on this wonderfully handcrafted tour! Welcome to the state of Rajput pride, exquisite palaces, historical forts, traditional flavours and a rich heritage that ties the culture together. Lets explore the wonderful desert land and experience the best of the state!
- Famous City Palace of Udaipur
- Kumbhalgarh Fort- The Mewar Fortress
- Leopard Safari Jawai
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola
- Sound and light show at City Palace
- 02 nights in Kumbhalgarh at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1 night in Udaipur at suggested or similar category hotels
- One Morning Safari
- Udaipur City Tour
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- 2-3 guests based on Etios/Dzire for transfers and sightseeing
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set menu,Rates are not valid on weekends and long weekends(Friday/Saturday/Sunday),Package price is not applicable on weekends
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusion
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.