Taj has always been synonymous with great hospitality and unparalleled luxury! Get a chance to enjoy this unique experience alongwith the wilderness feel of Pench National Park at Baghvan Taj Safari Lodge in Madhya Pradesh. A luxurious stay coupled with an escape into the wild...
- Khoka Village Hi Tea
- Pench National Park Safari
- Magical Stargazing
- Visit Panchdhaar village
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 03 nights accommodation in Baghvan, A Taj Safari-Pench National Park (Price is based on Colonial Bungalows with Machaan)
- 2 Shared Safari Drive
- Return Airport Transfers by Ac Innova
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary including 01 unique dining experience
- 1 Jungle activity (Khoka Village Hi Tea) once during stay.
- 20% discount on spa
- The above price is per person, valid for travel till 31st March 2020 (Blackout date: 20th Dec - 05th Jan 2020)
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- All rates are valid for Indian national only
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- Hotels may provide room heater at an additional price on direct payment basis
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra|All transfers and sightseeing by AC private vehicle
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the holiday itinerary. Ac Indigo or similar for 1-3 guests, Ac Innova or similar for 4-5 guests (At an additional cost), Tempo traveller or similar for 6 and more guests
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Jeep Safari Booking at National Parks: Advance booking of Jeep Safari in NationalParks is done 30 days in advance for Indian Nationals. It is on first cum first serve basis and a non-refundable advance needs to be deposited with complete details of the person. For advance booking Photo Id for Indian Nationals is mandatory and the guest will have to carry the same Photo id on tour. The Park will remain closed during monsoon period or at the discretion of government/forest authorities. The gate from where the safari will operate depends on the discretion of the forest authorities
- National Parks are usually open from 15th Nov to 15th June. Safaris will restart only after 15th Nov
- 01 Jeep/Gypsy can accommodate upto 06 passengers only
- Canter is a 16 seater open air bus which operates on shared basis
- Itinerary is subject to change
- The above mentioned cost is not valid during National Holidays, festive season/long weekends, Christmas & New year
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|