- The fascinating Eiffel Tower
- Breathtaking Mount Titlis
- Admire the Rhine Falls
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Arrival at Paris (2 Nights)
Welcome to Paris! The city is known as the “City of Light” or the “City of Love,” the streets of Paris overflow with culture, art, beauty, and history. Upon arrival at the airport, meet your car and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stroll along the Seine and the Champs Elysees and stop at one of the Parisian cafés. Perhaps visit the Louvre to catch a glimpse of Mona Lisa (not included). Paris has amazing shopping and Galeries Lafayette on Boulevard Haussman is well worth a visit. In the evening perhaps visit one of the Paris cabarets such as the Lido (not included). Overnight in Paris.
Note: Prices are applicable only if there are 06 pax travelling together. Prices are not applicable during trade fair periods, major European Holidays and other major events.
After Breakfast, meet your driver at your Hotel lobby and begin your discovery of Paris by taking a stroll along some of the charming Parisian avenues. Board your private vehicle for tour of Paris, where you’ll be given orientation to Paris’s main monuments - the Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, the Tuileries Gardens, as well as many other fantastic sights. This tour also includes a cruise on the river Seine and a visit to the Second floor of the Eiffel Tower. In the evening, why not explore the Latin Quarter on your own (at additional price), which is renowned for its lively atmosphere and bistros. Overnight in Paris.
Note: Optional: 1) Louvre Museum - Visit the Louvre to catch a glimpse of Mona Lisa. Paris has amazing shopping and Galeries Lafayette on Boulevard Haussman is well worth a visit. 2) Lido Show - In the evening visit one of the Paris cabarets such as the Lido
Paris – Lucerne (3 Nights)
After Breakfast, check-out and proceed to Lucerne - Its picturesque old town that can easily be explored on foot. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Overnight in Lucerne.
Lucerne – Mt Titlis
After breakfast, begin your journey for Mt. Titlis, TITLIS Rotair – the world's first revolving cable car, glacier cave, TITLIS Cliff Walk – Europe's highest suspension bridge and TITLIS glacier park. Return to Lucerne by late afternoon and explore the town. A place governed by water, Lucerne straddles the river Reuss, at the point where it feeds into the city’s namesake lake. The beautifully preserved old town, a magical world of candy-coloured timber houses, candlelit taverns and frescoed churches, spans both banks of the Reuss via a network of bridges, including the 14th-century Chapel Bridge. Also, see the famous Napoleon-era Lion Monument - a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock above a pond, designed as a memorial for the Swiss soldiers. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day trip to Interlaken
After breakfast, proceed for the panoramic city tour of Interlaken, Take a trip to the city's main spots, Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, Yash Chopra Statue. Later we visit Grindelwald town - its sublime natural assets are film-set stuff – the chiselled features of the Eiger's north face, the glinting tongues of Oberer and Unterer Glaciers and the crown-like peak of Wetterhorn will make you stare, swoon and lunge for your camera. Rest of the day is at leisure; you can opt for any of the two optional activities (at additional price) in Grindelwald – both feature memorable journey but are uniquely distinct. Overnight in Lucerne.
Note: Optional: 1) Grindelwald First - The Grindelwald First Lift – a 3 staged and was once the longest Chair lift of Europe. Lake Bachalpsee area where the snow-clad Alpine peaks are mirrored in its blue, crystal-clear waters. Includes: Grindelwald - First - aerial gondola ride plus your choice of any two activities. Activities: 1. First Flyer 2. First Glider 3. Mountain cart 4. Trotti Bike. OR 2) Jungfraujoch - Reach Grindelwald where you ride a spectacular cogwheel train to the top. Standing on the Jungfraujoch 3,454 metres above sea level, you can feel it with your first step: this is a different world. It's one you have to experience.
Lucerne – Zurich & Rhine Falls (1 Night)
After breakfast, proceed for day trip to Northern Switzerland and the Black Forest, one of the most attractive landscapes of Southern Germany. Along Lake Schluchsee you reach Titisee, the very heart of the Black Forest. You will get a short introduction in how they bring those popular cuckoo clocks to sing, then you will enjoy time at leisure. Driving through very impressive spruce forests passing by Lenzkirch you return to Switzerland. There you will stop to admire the Rhine Falls, Europe’s largest and most spectacular waterfalls. Later, transfer to Zurich, The financial centre of Switzerland and also home of FIFA's headquarters. The city is abuzz with activity day and night with its countless events, diverse museums, own food festival and Switzerland’s most vibrant nightlife. Overnight in Zurich.
Zurich – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport as per your flight schedule to board flight for your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Visit Louvre Museum
- Enjoy the Parisian Cabaret shows
- Grindelwald First
- Visit Jungfraujoch
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Paris at suggested or similar category hotels
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Lucerne at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1 night accommodation in Zurich at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private vehicle as per itinerary for sightseeing and transfers
- Private transfer Paris Airport – hotel
- Private transfer Zurich hotel – airport
- Paris panoramic tour
- Seine River Cruise tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd level ticket
- Mt Titlis ticket
- Interlaken and Grindelwald panoramic city tour
- Lucerne Panoramic city tour
- Day trip to Rhine falls and Black Forest Region
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st October 2022
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|