Tour Type Customized HolidaysTour Code #SHSW22
Welcome to Switzerland. Upon arrival at Zurich airport, activate your Swiss Rail pass and proceed by train to Lucerne. Arrive at Lucerne station and make your own way to your hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore this town known for the Lion monument, Kapplebrucke Bridge on your own. Enjoy shopping in the Old Town Schwanenplatz and along the Pilatusstrass. Overnight at Lucerne.
Optional Swiss Folklore Restaurant Stadtkeller (old town) for lunch or dinner with traditional music, singing and alp horn blowing, yodelling and Swiss Fondue at an additional price
Today morning, after breakfast proceed by train to the town of Engelberg, where you’re breathtaking journey to Mt Titlis begins and board your revolving cable car Titlist Rotair Gondola to reach Mt Titlis. Enjoy the view of snow caped mountains from the sun terrace. Visit the Ice Grotto(cave) or enjoy The Cliff walk, Europe’s highest suspension bridge. Later return to your hotel in Lucerne. Overnight at Lucerne.
Today day is at leisure to experience Lucerne and its surrounding region or close by towns with your Swiss Pass. Overnight at Lucerne.
Optional Mt Stanserhorn free with Swiss Pass!!! From Lucerne to the Mt Stanserhorn station is just a 20-minute train ride. From the train station in Stans it's a five-minute walk. The journey from the bottom station to the top takes 24 minutes by a funicular and a double deceker open air cable car.
Optional Visit Bern the capital city of Switzerland just 1 hr train ride from Lucerne and explore the city on foot by visiting bears at Barenpark , Take in the views at Bern Münster Cathedral, Zytglogge (Clock Tower), The two main shopping streets of Kramgasse and Gerechtigkeitsgasse are in the center of the Old Town.
Today after breakfast proceed to Lucerne station to board the Golden Pass Line for Montreux via Zweisimmen. Arrive at Montreux and proceed to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Montreux.
After breakfast enjoy a fun filled visit to Glacier 3000. From Montreux station board your train for the town of Gstaad. From Gstaad proceed by post bus till Col Du Pillon and then ride on the cable car for 15 minutes which takes you to the top. Once on top you’re are free to enjoy at the snow park, Ice Express chairlift, enjoy breathtaking views of snowcapped mountains from the view point. You can also enjoy on the world’s highest Alpine coaster, Snow Bus ride on the Glacier, Dog sledge ride at an additional cost. You can take some time out to try small snacks, local specialties or gourmet meals at various the restaurants. Return to Montreux. Overnight at Montreux.
Today day is at leisure. You can visit the Chillon Castle, an architectural jewel located in the most beautiful setting imaginable – on the shores of Lake Geneva, right at the foot of the Alps. Visit Rochers-de-Naye, 2,042 m. altitude: In only 55 minutes, the cog railway train climbs 1,600 meters from Montreux to Rochers de Naye (return tickets starting at CHF 35 apporx). At the summit you will find wonderful panoramic views over Lake Geneva and the Alps. Overnight at Montreux.
Optional Enjoy a journey on the chocolate train. Visit the picturesque Gruyères village and discover how Gruyere cheese is made at the demonstration cheese dairy. It is at Broc, where you will see how chocolate is made at the Cailler factory where a tour is offered together with a film and a tasting. The Chocolate Train runs every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from May to October and every day in July and August
Optional Visit Lavaux vineyards – Sun-drenched land, the Lavaux vineyard has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Make your own way to Rivaz by train from Montruex train staion. And explore the beautiful Lavaux Vineyards which is located at just 10 Mins walking distance from Rivaz station. Enjoy wine tasting in the nearby cafes like Cave Didier Imhof.
Today after breakfast proceed to Montreux station to board your train for Geneva. On arrival at Geneva, make your own way to the hotel. Later you can explore this beautiful city with your 24 Hrs Geneva Pass. This value-for-money ticket allows you to make the most of more than 50 top tourist attractions. It also gives you free entry into dozens of museums and exhibition as well as guided tours, mini-train tours, cable car rides, cruises and kayaking and canoeing adventures on Lake Geneva. There is even an organic wine tasting session. Rain, hail or shine, this is your ticket to the best indoor and outdoor activities. Head to the shore and jump aboard for a cruise of the lake and enjoy unparalleled views of the city and the majestic Mont Blanc. Or enjoy an altogether different view by taking the Saleve cable car, which climbs more than 1,000 metres in less than five minutes.
Hop on a mini-train and zigzag your way through the narrow streets and alleys of the Old Town. There are also mini-train routes along the right bank and the left bank.
Or if you prefer a more laidback approach, join up with a guided walking tour of the city’s must-see locations and its secret corners. Then relax and savour organic wines at a quaint little wine shop.
Escape to the great outdoors and avail of a free hour on a canoe and kayak with the stunning backdrop of the city and Mont Blanc.
Not forgetting free entry to all those museums, including the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art and the Ethnographic Museum plus much, much more. Overnight in Geneva.
Pick up the pass at the Visitor Centre on 18 rue du Mont-Blanc, Monday to Wednesday from 9am to 6pm, Thursday from 10am to 6pm and Friday and Saturday from 9am to 6pm. Sunday and public holidays between 10am and 4pm.
Optional You can join a watch making workshop (On own) in Geneva at Initium watch store. The watchmaker explains the inner workings of a mechanical watch, following which theory gives way to practice when you take your place at the workbench and disassemble then reassemble part of a watch
After breakfast proceed to airport on own to board flight from Geneva. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
lion monument switzerland
lavaux vineyard switzerland
- Extend your stay in Zermatt
- Journey on the chocolate train
- Watchmaking Workshop
- 03 Nights accommodation in Lucerne at suggested or similar category hotels
03 Nights accommodation in Montreux at suggested or similar category hotels
01 Night accommodation in Geneva at suggested or similar category hotels
Meals – Breakfast as per itinerary
Swiss Travel Second Class pass for 8 days
Glacier 3000 ticket
Sightseeing tickets for Mt Titlis with Swiss Pass
Second class Golden Pass Line ticket from Lucerne to Montreux
Geneva Pass valid for 24 Hrs
Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
Visa and Insurances charges
Any other meals other than those mentioned above
Any optional tours
Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
5.0% GST on total package price
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
| Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure || % of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person) |
| D-0 to 5 || 100% |
| D-6 to 15 || 75% |
| D-16 to 30 || 75% |
| D-31 to 45 || 50% |
| D-46 to 60 || 30% |
| D-61 to 90 || 20% |
| D-91 to 120 || 15% |
| D-121 to 900 || 10% |
*Terms & Conditions
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person) ||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person) ||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st Oct 2020
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel