Spain is an exotic country that boasts of a vibrant heritage, relaxed lifestyle, friendly inhabitants, world-famous festivities and a lip-smacking cuisine that compliments the culture and its people. Explore Spain and the various adventures it has to offer as part of our incredible tailormade tour!
- Madrid Hop on Hop off tour
- Flamenco dance show
- White villages of Ronda
- Alcazar Castle and Cathedral of Seville
- Barcelona Hop on Hop off tour
- Montserrat tour
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Madrid (2 Nights)
Welcome to Spain –the land of Flamenco shows and bull fights! Arrive at Madrid airport and proceed to your hotel on own. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore this city on your own. You can opt for below mentioned tour at an additional price. Overnight in Madrid.
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.| All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.| Optional: (At an additional price) In evening you can visit Café De Chinitas - one of Madrid's top flamenco venues. Sit back and enjoy the flamenco show as you sip on a cocktail or tuck into a gourmet meal – this award-winning restaurant offers everything from traditional tapas to a contemporary take on Spanish food.
Madrid – Hop on Hop off tour
Today after breakfast proceed to Hop on aboard the hop on – hop off bus tour and don’t miss one corner of this beautiful city. Madrid is a city full of historical monuments, modern architecture and places you have to see. Visit the Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, the Royal Palace and several other Madrid landmarks. Don’t forget to order Tapas for lunch (Not included) at an outdoor restaurant along the way. Madrid is great for shopping so be sure to check out the area around Gran Via. Overnight in Madrid.
Note: Optional: You have an option of visiting Iconic Bernabeu Stadium at an additional price
Madrid – Seville (3 Nights) (Approx. 2hr 40 mins direct train)
Today after breakfast make your own way to Madrid train station to board your train for Seville. Arrive at Seville Station and make your own way to your hotel. Later in the evening make your own way to the Flamenco show. The best live music during an hour without microphones in an intimate atmosphere where sound of guitar, voice and flamenco feet are the main protagonists. Enjoy a magical place that is impregnated with history, where the respect for tradition coexists with the best amenities for the visitor. Overnight in Seville.
White Villages and Ronda Day Tour
Today after breakfast make your own way to the departure point for a day trip to White Villages and Ronda. Take the day to discover the famous “White Villages” of Andalusia. These stunning white washed towns will amaze you with their uniformity and Cliffside construction. These ancient dwellings have survived war and power changes. Their existence today is a true miracle and telling about the advanced construction practices of the ancient Moorish settlers. Leave the logistics up to us, and enjoy the day touring these UNESCO World Heritage sites. Later visit the village of Ronda, one of the most famed “White Villages” it will leave you in awe. This village is situated on a plateau that will allow you to enjoy expansive views of the valleys below and marvel in the cliff sides. Ronda is separated in two parts by a 120-meter chasm. This has been crossed by a 18th century stone bridge that will surely make you feel like you’re in a wonderland. Overnight in Seville.
Alcazar Castle - Cathedral and Guadalquivir river cruise
Today after breakfast make your own way to the departure point for Alcazar Castle and Cathedral tour. Discover the main must-see monuments in Seville, with an expert guide and avoid queues at the entrance. Visit the Royal Alcazar Palace and the Cathedral, which are both recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO. The Cathedral claims to be the largest Gothic cathedral in the world – built on the old mosque – and to hide treasures like the tomb of Christopher Columbus or the largest altarpiece of all Christendom. The Royal Alcazars of Seville forms a set of the most recognized royal palaces in the world, for their beauty, for their architectural details and for their history. At the moment it continues being residence of the Spanish Royal Family in its visits to the city of Seville. Later in the day make your own way to the meeting point for a Guadalquivir River cruise. Experience Seville in a different way and explore the Guadalquivir River. Receive local insights from your knowledgeable guide along the way and make the best of your stay in Seville. Overnight in Seville.
Seville – Barcelona (3 Nights) (Approx. 5 to 6 hrs)
Today proceed on your own to Seville station to board your train for Barcelona. Arrive at Barcelona and proceed to your hotel. Later you can visit La Rambla the most famous street on your on in Barcelona. Known for its restaurants, cafes, shops and displays of art. Overnight in Barcelona.
Note: You can also fly to Barcelona from Seville (flight journey 2hrs approx.)
Barcelona – Hop on Hop off tour
Today after breakfast make your way to the city center departure point for your hop on hop off city tour. In this tour you can hop on and off at your convenience at more than 44 stops. The key sights which are included on the tour including the gothic quarter which is the centre of the old city of Barcelona and few other remarkable sites like the Sagrada Familia Cathedral, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and park güell. Overnight in Barcelona.
Note: Optional: You have an option of visiting Iconic Camp Nou Stadium at an additional price
Half Day Montserrat tour
Today after breakfast make your own way to the departure point for a trip to Montserrat tour. Montserrat, meaning “serrated mountain” is aptly named. It may come as a surprise that just one hour away from such a vibrant and frenetic city, this gorgeous site offers rugged nature, stunning mountain views, and an atmosphere of utter peace and calm. With views of the surrounding countryside, as well the Mediterranean Sea and the Pyrenees mountains in the distance, make sure to bring your camera! You can ride the cable car ride high above the expansive landscape, or spend more time learning about the history of Montserrat at the monastery museum. Art lovers will surely enjoy the masterpieces by artists such as Manet, Picasso and Dalí at the contemporary art museum. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Barcelona.
Barcelona – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Barcelona airport on own as per your flight schedule to board flight for your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend your stay in Barcelona
- Sailing in Gibraltar with Dolphin Safari
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Arabian Baths Experience at Madrid's Hammam Al Ándalus
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 2N accommodation at Madrid in suggested or similar category hotels
- 3N accommodation at Seville in suggested or similar category hotels
- 3N accommodation at Barcelona in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Madrid- Seville – Barcelona standard rail tickets
- Madrid City Tour Hop-on Hop-off on shared coach basis
- Entrance ticket to Flamenco Show In Seville
- White Villages And Ronda. Day Trip From Seville on shared coach basis
- Entrance ticket to Seville Cathedral And Royal Alcazar
- Guadalquivir River Cruise, Seville
- Hop On Hop Off Barcelona City Tour on shared coach basis
- Montserrat Half Day Experience from Barcelona on shared coach basis
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th Sept 2022
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|