- Day 1Seoul
- Day 2Seoul
- Day 3Seoul
Seoul > Pyeongchang-gun
- Day 4Pyeongchang-gun
Pyeongchang-gun > Seoul
- Day 5Seoul
- Day 6Seoul
Seoul (2 Nights) - Yacht experience on Han River Sevit Island
Welcome to South Korea. Arrive at the capital city Seoul. Upon arrival at Incheon International airport, proceed to the hotel on your own and check-in. Later make your own way to the ferry terminal and enjoy the beautiful night view of the Han River on a Yacht. Watch the sunset over Han river and be entertained with music throughout the yacht experience. Later return to your hotel on your own. Overnight in Seoul.
Note: This tour does not operate on Tuesdays
Seoul - Strawberry picking, Eobi ice Valley & Nami Island Tour
After breakfast, start the day by visiting Strawberry farm and pick pretty Korean strawberries! Later we proceed Eobi ice Vally- home to frozen water fall. Feel the winter in Korea and take great pictures with the ice wall. End the day by visiting Nami Island located on an island in the middle of the Bukhan River. Create unforgettable memories for your loved ones and family through various routes and colorful performances in Nami island. Later drop at departure point of the tour. Return to hotel on own. Overnight in Seoul.
Note: This tour operates only on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Seoul to Gangwon-do Ski Resort (1 night)
Today we proceed to Gangwon Do famous for being the filming location of Kdrama – The Guardian. Enjoy a night stay for skiing at the Gangwon-do Pyeongchang Alpensia Ski Resort. Marvel at one of the largest ski complexes in Asia with impressive slopes and excellent facilities. Alpensia Ski Resort features six types of slopes for you and your family to enjoy. Get away from the hustle and bustle for a while to enjoy this breath-taking scenery. Overnight in Gangwan do.
Gangwon do – Seoul (2 nights) – Gwangjang Market food & Night Fortress Walk
After breakfast proceed to the Seoul. Later in the evening visit Gwangjang market you can try the most popular Korean foods. At least 5 different foods will be provided. The market is also famous for Korean traditional clothes, Hanbok. You will see a lot of Hanbok stores. After the market, we will walk along Cheonggyecheon stream. Koreans love to hang out and relax there to escape from the city life. We will see Heunginjimun (Dongdaemun East gate), treasure N1, one of the 4 main gates into the city in the Joseon dynasty. After the gate, we will walk along Hanyangdoseong (Seoul city wall fortress), also from the dynasty. City view from the fortress is amazing! Later return to the hotel. Overnight in Seoul.
Note: This tour operates only on Wednesday and Friday
Korean Wave in Gangnam
Today after breakfast get ready to discover the Korean Wave in Gangnam - Discover the Korean cultural wave (K-Wave) with high-tech displays and interactive activities. Snap pics of your favourite Korean drama sets and get beauty tips from K-Pop stars in the beauty zone. Visit the Hallyu Hall and the Korean wave experience zone; stroll the underground shopping mall; explore K-Star Road and the fashionable stores of Garosu-gil; and check out the entertainment at SMTOWN coexartium. Photo ops at the Statue of Gangnam Style make for great souvenirs. Overnight in Seoul.
Note: Optional: Seoul Jjimjilbang Korean Spa Experience enjoy some relaxation time in a traditional Korean jjimjilbang (dry spa and sauna) at an additional price.
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Proceed to the Seoul airport for your onward flight or flight back home. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 04-night accommodation at Seoul in suggested or similar category hotels
- 01-night accommodation at Gangwon-Do in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Yacht experience on Han River
- Strawberry picking, Eobi ice Valley & Nami Island Tour
- Ski rental once during stay in Gangwon-Do
- Gwangjang Market food & Night Fortress Walk
- Korean Wave in Gangnam Tour
- Note: All sightseeing operates on shared coach basis at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|