South Africa with Eastern Cape Safari
STARTS FROM Ex-Cape Town
Explore the rawness of humanity which co-exists along with the wildlife and brings the abundant jungles to life. This holiday offer offers families, friends and couples a relaxed and friendly environment to enjoy the African bush. Be a part of an unforgettable travel story with us to the ‘Rainbow Nation’.
- Penguin Colony on Boulders Beach
- Ostrich farm in Oudtshoorn
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Private Game Drive in Eastern Cape
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Gold Reef City in Johannesburg
- Enjoy multitude of activities at Sun City
- Extend your stay at Kruger National Park
- 3N accommodation in Cape Town at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1N accommodation in Hermanus at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1N accommodation in Oudtshoorn at suggested or similar category hotels
- 2N accommodation in Knysna at suggested or similar category hotels
- 2N accommodation in Kenton on Sea at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – As specified in the itinerary
- Private airport transfer from Cape Town Airport to Hotel
- Half day Cape Town city and tour on Private basis
- Full day Cape Peninsula Tour on Private basis
- Entrance fees in Cape Town: Table Mountain Cableway, Cape Point, - Boulders Beach, Funicular, Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Entrance Fees in Garden Route: Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch, Safari Ostrich Farm, John Benn Cruise and Tsistikamma National Park
- 2 Game drives per day at Kenton On Sea
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.