Scheduled Departure City
Travel to the Himalayan Kingdoms of Sikkim Gangtok and be amazed by picturesque natural beauty, panaromic views of snow-capped mountains interspersed with Buddhist monastries and abundant flora & fauna. The perfect opportunity to enjoy a relaxed break from the hustle & bustle of city life!
- The picturesque Ranka Monastery at Gangtok
- Witness the pristine crystal clear, Tsomgo Lake
- Enjoy panoramic views from Tashi View Point
- Visit Museum of Tibetology at Gangtok
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Enjoy white water river rafting at Teesta River
- Visit Dro-dul Chorten Stupa at Gangtok
- The wonderful 'Flower Exhibition Show'
- View the Banjhakri waterfall at Energy Park
- Pay respects at Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir
- Visit Hanuman Tok Temple at Gangtok
- Enjoy Sikkimese traditional folk dance
- Explore Museum of Tibetology at Gangtok
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- Comfortable coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- All inclusive porterage and restaurant tips
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- For guests travelling on the domestic tours, their tour manager will hand over their snacks hamper to them on the first day of their tour at the destination
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- ADULT: Driving Licence/Voter Id/Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport/School ID
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Birth Certificate/Passport
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Although we are popular for conducting tours to Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh and North East sector and 5000 guests have travelled with us to this sector last year, we suggest senior citizens to first consult their family physician regarding physical fitness as Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh and North East regions lie at high altitude and due to long journeys, hilly areas and road conditions the tour might be a little hectic for them. It is advisable to judge one’s physical capacity before taking up the tour to these regions.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.