Seoul with Busan
STARTS FROM Ex-Seoul
Seoul, the capital of Korea and home to many historic sites and places of traditional culture. It is also known for shopping and entertainment districts. Busan is Korea’s largest port city, filled with endless excitement and pleasant surprises. This city have many beaches to relax and lots of festivals to experience.
- Seoul City tour
- Nami Island tour
- Everland Theme Park
- DMZ zone and Dora Observatory
- Night tour of Busan with Cruise
- Full Day Gyeongju tour
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Extend your Stay at Jeju Island
- Photo shoot in Seoul wearing Hanbok
- Visit Lotte World
- 04 night accommodation at Seoul in suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 night accommodation at Busan in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Daily breakfast (except Day 1) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Full Day Seoul City Tour on shared coach basis
- Full day Nami Island and Petite France or Everland Theme park day Trip from Seoul
- Half day DMZ tour with Dora observatory
- Seoul to Busan economy class train ticket
- Busan Night Tour with Cruise
- Full Day Gyeongju Day Trip
- Please note that all transfers are based on Shared Coach basis. Kindly be on time at designated pickup point as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- 5% GST on total package price
- Airfare & airport taxes.
- Visa and Insurance charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Tips wherever required
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March, 2020 Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfersSurcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travelThe prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicableKindly note that the drivers are not guidesConfirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availabilityInternational hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrsEarly check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to changeAll arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature