Seoul, the capital of Korea and home to many historic sites and places of traditional culture. It is also known for shopping and entertainment districts. Busan is Korea’s largest port city, filled with endless excitement and pleasant surprises. This city have many beaches to relax and lots of festivals to experience.
- Seoul City tour
- Nami Island tour
- Everland Theme Park
- DMZ zone and Dora Observatory
- Night tour of Busan with Cruise
- Full Day Gyeongju tour
- Day 1Seoul
- Day 2Seoul
- Day 3Seoul
- Day 4Seoul
- Day 5Seoul
Seoul > Busan
- Day 6Busan
- Day 7Busan
Seoul Arrival (4 Nights)
Welcome to South Korea. Arrive at the capital city Seoul. Upon arrival at Incheon International airport, proceed to the hotel on your own. Check in and spend the rest of day at leisure. Overnight in Seoul.
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change. Peak season surcharges will be applicable during festivals, events, Christmas and New Year
Seoul City tour
Today proceed for full day sightseeing of Seoul city which showcases best of history and culture of South Korea. This tour includes city’s major landmarks, including Jogysea Temple and Gyeongbokgng Palace, National Folk Museum, N Seoul Tower, and Bukchon Hanok Village. Watch the changing of the guards during a stop at Gwanghwamun Gate. Evening you can enjoy shopping at Insadong Antique Street known for antiques and souvenir, galleries, traditional restaurants, teahouses and cafes. Overnight in Seoul.
Nami Island and Petite France OR Everland Day Trip from Seoul
Today after Select from any one of the day trip. Visit Nami Island, a half-moon shaped island known for its attractive landscapes and the filming location for the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata.” Later Then head to Petite France a vibrant French-inspired village that stands out thanks to its brightly colored buildings. Explore Petite France's exhibition halls, quaint restaurants, and cafes, and visit its most photo-worthy sites, many of which were used in famous Korean dramas and variety shows. Tour ends at original meeting point. Visit Korea's representative theme park, offering up attractions galore along with a variety of animals, a mix of an amusement park and zoo. Thrilling rollercoasters, those cute animals, beautiful gardens with seasonal blossoms throughout the year and colourful parades delights everyone from children to seniors. Everland where everyone can have fun, regardless of age or stage in life!
Seoul - Half day DMZ tour with Dora Observatory
Today after breakfast, your tour starts with the drive to Imjingak Park to see the Freedom Bridge, a symbol of the tragedies of the Korean War. Then head toward the Korean Demilitarized Zone to visit the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, which the North Korean Army used to infiltrate South Korea. With a provided helmet, you can walk down to the tunnel, and then you'll have time to browse the DMZ Exhibition Hall to see displays of old weapons, a short film about Korea's history, and other information about the Korean War. Later visit Dora Observatory for a view of North Korea, which you can see using the onsite telescopes aimed at the propaganda village. Later return to the departure point. Evening is free to enjoy the Seoul city as you please. You may go shopping at Gangnam Street, Coex Mall or Myeongdong Shopping Street. Overnight at Seoul.
Seoul to Busan (2 Nights)
Today you will check out from hotel and proceed to Busan City by train/flight. Late proceed to your hotel on your own. Check into Busan hotel and relax. Busan Night Tour with Cruise – Around 1800hrs, you will be picked up from your hotel. You will enjoy evening sightseeing tour and see the best of Busan. South Korea’s second city, coastal Busan comes alive at night—when darkness falls and the neon lights illuminate the landscape. Enjoy the magnificent Panoramic city views from the Mt. Hwangnyeongsan Observatory. Return to hotel after the tour. Overnight at Busan.
Full Day Gyeongju Day Trip (10 hrs. approx.)
Today explore the cultural treasures of Gyeongju on a day trip from Busan. Travel to the coastal city by air-conditioned coach and tour UNESCO-listed Bulguksa Temple and its hermitage, Seokguram Grotto, with an informative guide. Discover artifacts of the Silla Dynasty at the Gyeongju National Museum and visit the Cheomseongdae astronomical observatory. Enjoy delicious Korean lunch in a local restaurant. Return to hotel after the tour. Overnight at Busan.
Busan – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to airport to board flight to your hometown or onward destination Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend your Stay at Jeju Island
- Photo shoot in Seoul wearing Hanbok
- Visit Lotte World
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 04 night accommodation at Seoul in suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 night accommodation at Busan in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Daily breakfast (except Day 1) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Full Day Seoul City Tour on shared coach basis
- Full day Nami Island and Petite France or Everland Theme park day Trip from Seoul
- Half day DMZ tour with Dora observatory
- Seoul to Busan economy class train ticket
- Busan Night Tour with Cruise
- Full Day Gyeongju Day Trip
- Please note that all transfers are based on Shared Coach basis. Kindly be on time at designated pickup point as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March 2023
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicableKindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availabilityInternational hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|