- Seoul City tour
- Day Trip to Nami Island with Petite France
- Thrilling Everland theme park
- Day 1Seoul
- Day 2Seoul
- Day 3Seoul
- Day 4Seoul
- Day 5Seoul
- Day 6Seoul
Seoul (5 Nights)
Welcome to South Korea. Arrive at the capital city Seoul. Upon arrival at Incheon International airport, proceed to the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change. Peak season surcharges will be applicable during festivals, events, Christmas and New Year Optional: Visit N Seoul Tower at an additional price take in the 360-degree night views of Seoul and the surrounding area from the 774-foot-high
Seoul City tour
After breakfast, proceed for Seoul City Tour. Discover some of South Korea's renowned cultural gems. See the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony and tour Gyeongbok Palace; stroll around Bukchon Hanok Village and Insadong. At Insadong, you can enjoy shopping on own at Insadong Antique Street known for antiques and souvenir, galleries, traditional restaurants, teahouses and cafes. Also visit Cheonggyecheon Stream a 10.9-kilometre-long modern public recreation space in downtown Seoul. We end the tour with a visit to HiKR Ground- the name HiKR combines "Hi from KoRea" and aims to provide a playground for global travelers. HiKR is a center that utilizes K-pop experience and media art. Overnight in Seoul.
Note: This tour operates only on Wednesday and Saturday Optional: Hanbok (Traditional Korean Dress) Experience at an additional price:
Seoul – Day Trip to Nami Island with Petite France
After breakfast, proceed for day trip to Nami Island with Petite France and Garden of Morning Calm. Visit Nami Island, a half-moon shaped island known for its attractive landscapes and the filming location for the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata.” Later Then head to Petite France a vibrant French-inspired village that stands out thanks to its brightly coloured buildings. Explore Petite France's exhibition halls, quaint restaurants, and cafes, and visit its most photo-worthy sites, many of which were used in famous Korean dramas and variety shows. Overnight in Seoul.
Note: This tour operates only on Monday and Thursday
Seoul - Day at Leisure
Today after breakfast, entire day is at leisure. You can explore the city on own or can opt for any of the below mentioned optional tours at an additional price. Overnight at Seoul.
Note: Optional: 1) Private BTS Location Tour Around Seoul City - This tour takes place in and around Seoul city. We will explore the film locations of their famous albums and music videos. If you are big BTS fans, we are sure you wouldn’t want to miss this one. 2) Seoul Street Food Tour - Eat your way through Seoul's culinary scene on a private food tour. Go on a delicious journey as you try 10 of the best food items beloved by the locals: from savoury to sweet and local drinks; this tour will leave every foodie satisfied! 3) Discover the Korean Wave in Gangnam - Discover the Korean cultural wave (K-Wave) with high-tech displays and interactive activities. Snap pics of your favourite Korean drama sets and get beauty tips from K-Pop stars in the beauty zone.
Seoul - Everland theme park
After breakfast, proceed to visit Korea's representative theme park, offering up attractions galore along with a variety of animals, a mix of an amusement park and zoo. Thrilling rollercoasters, those cute animals, beautiful gardens with seasonal blossoms throughout the year and colourful parades delights everyone from children to seniors. Everland where everyone can have fun, regardless of age or stage in life! Return to hotel after the tour. Overnight at Seoul.
Note: This tour operates only on Friday and Sunday
Seoul – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Incheon airport on own to board flight to your hometown or onward destination. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend your stay at Busan and Jeju Island
- Explore the film locations of BTS
- Taste the Street Food of Seoul
- Discover the Korean Wave in Gangnam
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 05 nights’ accommodation at Seoul in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Daily breakfast (except Day 1) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return Airport transfers on shared coach basis
- Full Day Seoul City Tour on shared coach basis
- Day Trip to Nami Island with Petite France on shared coach basis
- Everland Theme Park Admission Ticket with on shared coach basis
- Kindly be on time at designated pickup point for shared transfers as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March 2023
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|