Hit the road, because you're in for one of the best trips of all time! Covering beaches, eclectic cities and wide open spaces, the West Coast is the perfect place to experience.
- Spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Muir Woods & Sausalito Tour
- Universal Studios Los Angeles
Itinerary (Day Wise)
San Francisco (3 Nights)
Welcome to USA. Arrive at San Francisco, home to the Golden Gate Bridge and proceed to your hotel on your own. Evening is at leisure or you can explore the city of San Francisco on your own. Overnight in San Francisco.
San Francisco – Hop on Hop Off tour
Today explore San Francisco with your Hop on Hop Off Ticket. tours will introduce you to all the city's must-see sights, with stops conveniently located at iconic landmarks and attractions. Your flexible ticket allows you to hop on and hop off the bus as much as you like, so you can enjoy the freedom to stay for a few snaps, or immerse yourself for hours. Explore the famous neighbourhoods and attractions including Pier 39, Chinatown, Little Italy, Painted Ladies Victorian Homes, Haight-Ashbury Neighbourhood, Golden Gate Park, Lombard Crooked Street, Union Square Shopping District and a lot more. Overnight in San Francisco.
San Francisco – Muir Woods & Sausalito Tour with return Bay Cruise
Today we travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County. Experience the magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay and valleys where the Coastal Miwok once lived. Our first stop is Muir Woods National Monument, where ancient groves of Giant Redwoods (Sequoia Sempervirens) tower over Redwood Creek. Next, visit the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito, a gorgeous Mediterranean-style village with quaint shop, art galleries, and waterfront restaurants. End the tour back at San Francisco's beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay before embarking on a 60-minute Bay Cruise past the famous Pier 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline. After you sail under the Golden Gate Bridge, you’ll circle Alcatraz Island and see every angle of this mysterious island. Other attractions include Angel Island, the Ellis Island of the west, and the magnificent skyline of San Francisco. Overnight in San Francisco.
San Francisco – Las Vegas (3 Nights)
Today proceed to San Francisco airport to board your flight to Las Vegas (flight not included). On arrival at Las Vegas airport proceed to your hotel on own. Overnight in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas – Hop on Hop off tour
Come across the very best way of touring the entertainment capital of the world with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. See all there is to see in Sin city as you have the chance to stop off at all of the hotspots. Hop on and hop off at over 9 conveniently located bus stops to visit Las Vegas's top attractions, including Caesar's Palace, the Bellagio and The High Roller. As dusk falls, the city comes to life illuminated by the dazzling neon lights Las Vegas is famous for. Take in dancing fountains and erupting volcanoes as you travel the Infamous Las Vegas Strip. The tour leads you past casinos, wedding chapels and historic landmarks as you enter the heart of downtown. After a brief guided walking tour, you will be able to immerse yourself in the best that downtown has to offer: live entertainment, street artists, costumed entertainers and of course the word famous Fremont Street Light and Sound show. Overnight in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas – Day at leisure
Today you have the entire day at leisure. Overnight in Las Vegas.
Note: Optional: Grand Canyon South Rim Tour: Explore the natural side of Arizona with a day trip to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim. Get to know some interesting facts about the history, flora, and fauna on one of the great wonders of the modern world at an additional price
Las Vegas – Los Angeles (3 Nights)
Today proceed to Las Vegas airport to board your flight to Los Angeles (flight not included). Arrival at Los Angeles airport and proceed to your hotel on own. Overnight in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles – Hop On Hop Off Tour
Today explore the Glitz and Glamour of Hollywood and the laid-back sunshine of the Pacific coast as you explore Los Angeles with Big Bus. Enjoy the views, discover the history, and learn all the stories behind the city made famous for story-telling from our multi-language recorded commentary. You can get off and get on the various parts of the city like Hollywood Blvd, Sunset Blvd, Santa Monica Blvd, Fairfax Ave, Beverly Blvd and a lot more. Overnight in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles – Universal Studios
Today get ready for the ultimate Hollywood movie experience! Enjoy a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles' best shops, restaurants and cinemas at City Walk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that's fun for the whole family. Overnight in Los Angeles.
Note: One of the best ways to reach attractions in Los Angeles is by Metro (public transport).
Los Angeles – Hometown
It’s time to check out. Proceed to the airport on own for your onward fight or flight back home Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Visit Yosemite National Park
- Iconic Golden Bridge
- Magical Disneyland
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 03 Nights accommodation in San Francisco at suggested or similar category hotels
- 03 Nights accommodation in Los Angeles at suggested or similar category hotels
- 03 Nights accommodation in Las Vegas at suggested or similar category hotels
- One-day entrance ticket to Universal Studios from Los Angeles (No transfers)
- Big Bus Los Angeles Hop On Hop Off Tour on Shared coach basis
- Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Tour on Shared coach basis
- Muir Woods & Sausalito tour with return bay cruise on Shared Basis
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-on Hop-off Tour on Shared Basis
- Note: All Shared Coach sightseeing and transfers operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed transfers or sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th Sep 2022
- High Season surcharges applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals & Christmas and New Year period
- Prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check - out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges will be applicable on the final package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|