Romantic Kerala with Abad Hotels
- STARTS FROM Ex-Cochin
Breathtakingly beautiful backwaters, a rich assortment of flora and fauna, superb scenic beauty, green-carpeted rolling hills, and serene palm-fringed beaches, Kerala stands out as one of the finest destination, to travel with your loved ones.
- Spice Plantations
- Observe Chinese fishing nets
- Jewish Synagogue
- St. Francis Church at Fort Kochi
- Kumarakom bird sanctuary
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Visit to Kolukkumalai tea factory
- Enjoy boating in Lake Periyar
- Stay on a houseboat
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Cochin at suggested or similar category hotels
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Munnar at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Thekkady at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Kumarakom at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Marari at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary (Set Menu)
- Transfers and sightseeing by Ac Etios / Dzire
- 1 Candle light dinner in Munnar
- Cake once during stay
- 1 hour cruise in Kumarakom
- Vegetable Organic Farm and butterfly garden visit at Marari
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Price of Insurance Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary. Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Airfare or Railway Fare
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Any extra expense such as Route changes
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday Price Validity: till 30 September 2021
- High season surcharges are applicable during Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges are applicable during Christmas and New Year Note: Additional chargers are applicable during mentioned travel periods; Diwali, Christmas, New Year. Tour price will differ from hotel to hotel
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable. The above are special inclusions valid for stay at Abad hotels only.
- Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability.
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check-out is subject to availability
- All rates are valid for Indian national only
- Houseboat check out time is 0900hrs
- Ac in houseboat will operate between 2000hrs to 0800 hrs
- Full meals will be provided in the houseboat as per guest’s meal preference (Veg/Non Veg)
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- Hotels may provide room heater at an additional price on direct payment basis
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC private vehicle
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the holiday itinerary. Ac Indigo or similar for 1-2 guests
- Elephant activities in Thekkady, Boat ride in Periyar Lake and Matupetty Dam are to be done on direct payment basis
- For all temple visits in Kerala, women/girls and men are supposed to wear traditional Indian clothes
- Itinerary is subject to change