STARTS FROM Ex-Helsinki
Rovaniemi – Lapland, the northern region of Finland, is the home of reindeer, northern lights and Santa Claus. You will visit a reindeer Adventure park and go on Husky Safari. After you head south to the Finnish Capital Helsinki, an interesting city with influences of both east and west.
- Northern Lights Safari
- Reindeer Adventure
- Husky Safari
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Helsinki and 4 nights’ accommodation in Rovaniemi at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast (set Menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers in Rovaniemi in shared minibus
- Guided tours (Snowshoes, Ice Fishing and Northern Lights Safari, Reindeer Adventure, and Husky Safari) in small groups as per program with hotel pickup/drop in shared minibus
- Winter gear
- 1 barbeque dinner (vegetarian options available if pre-ordered) on Day 2
- Helsinki Hop-on-Hop-off bus tour (entrances not included)
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- All return airport transfers of Helsinki airport – to hotel and vice versa
- Entrance fee of monuments/museums Helsinki hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- Airfare / Railway Fare
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category, Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set menu
- Rates quoted are not applicable during trade fair periods, major European Holidays and other major events.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Holiday Price Valid till 31st March 2019, Except Christmas and New Year. High Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable Christmas and New Year.
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License/) etc for security purpose & hotel policy
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- The Hotel Rooms are subject to availability. If the above mentioned hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used.
- The above holiday Price is approximate & based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if similar category of room is unavailable, the up gradation cost will be borne by the guest
- Guests are advised to take travel insurance that covers adventure sports.
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax". This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price. The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €5-15 per person per night depending on the hotel standard