Romantic California with Napa Valley
California's Napa Valley Wine Country is one of the world's great destinations, especially for lovers of great wine, fantastic food, and beautiful views.
- Los Angeles City Tour By Night
- Experience the stunning landscapes from Wine train
- Romantic sunset cruise
- Experience Golden Gate by a Go Car
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Visit Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Los Angeles Romantic Helicopter Night Flight
- Visit Universal Studios and Stars' Homes
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Napa Valley
- 2 Nights Accommodation in San Francisco
- Los Angeles City Tour by Night on shared coach basis
- California Sunset Cruise in San Francisco shared basis
- Golden Gate Bridge GoCar Tour in San Francisco (Compulsory Driving license in English)
- San Francisco Airport to hotel in Napa Valley transfer on private basis
- Hotel in Napa Valley to Hotel in San Francisco transfer on private basis
- Castle-winery-tour on wine train on shared basis in Napa Valley
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 5% GST on total package price
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- City tax is not included and should be paid directly at the hotel
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th September 2020, Peak season surcharges applicable for travel
- For Go Car tour minimum age required is 21 yrs with a valid driving licence in English language
- High Season surcharges applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals & Christmas and New Year period
- Prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs.Early check in and late check – out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges will be applicable on the final package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||85%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|