Rishikesh Lansdowne Corbett
STARTS FROM Ex-Delhi
Get a chance to be blessed at the sacred temples of Rishikesh and bow in reverence at the Ganga Aarti. Relax and rejuvenate your self in the serene climate at Lansdowne surrounded by verdant hills which makes a ideal place for long walks admist lush greenery.Discover the wilderness and varied species of flora & fauna of Corbett National Park through jeep safari.
- Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat
- Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Bhulla Lake in Lansdowne
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- White water river rafting at Rishikesh
- Extend your stay in Nainital
- Extend your stay in Mussoorie
- 02 nights hotel accommodation at Rishikesh as per the itinerary above
- 02 nights hotel accommodation at Lansdowne as per the itinerary above
- 01 nights hotel accommodation at Corbett as per the itinerary above
- Meals : Breakfast and Dinners as specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary (entrance and guide charges not included)
- Note: 1 Jeep Safari in the morning is included
- 1- 4 Pax based on Etios/Dzire suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing (Please note that Ac will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain)
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Any Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- All Tips - Guide, Driver & Restaurant
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary, Compulsory Gala Dinner Charges
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday Price Valid till 31st March 2020. Gala Dinner charges are applicable festive season (Christmas and New Year)
- Rates are not valid for peak period, Long weekend, Holi, New Year & Christmas surcharges will be applicable
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change.
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability.
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.
- Jeep Safari Booking at Corbett National Park: Advance booking of Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park is done 30 days in advance for Indian Nationals. It is on first cum first serve basis and a non-refundable advance needs to be deposited with complete details of the person. For advance booking Photo Id for Indian Nationals is mandatory and the guest will have to carry the same Photo id on tour. The Park will remain closed during monsoon period or at the discretion of government/forest authorities. The gate from where the safari will operate depends on the discretion of the forest authorities
- Please note: Jim Corbett National Park is open from 15th Nov to 15th June. After 15th June one can visit Corbett but the Safaris will restart only after 15th Nov.