STARTS FROM Ex-Bhuj
Rann Utsav is an unique festival of Kutch, Gujarat, India. It is a Carnival of Music, Dance, nature beauty of White Rann and much more then that when visit under the full Moon. Rann Utsav is the shimmering landscape that gives the enchanting moments of this Fest, which feels like as Heaven On Earth during Festival Time. There are plenty of things to do during ran festival stay including participation in Golf Cart, ATV Ride, Camel Cart Excursion, Paramotoring, Meditaiton, Yoga and Enjoying Gujarati Culture.
- Visit White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sunset
- Tour to Kala Dungar (Black Hill)
- Visit Handicraft village “Gandhi nu Gaam”
- Enjoy the Culture of Kutch at Tent City (Dhordo) along with entertaining activities
- Visit Sri Swami Narayan Temple, Kutch museum (closed on Wednesday) and Bhujodi
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Participate in Golf Cart
- Experience the thrilling ATV Ride
- Enjoy the unique Camel Cart ride and Paramotoring
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Premium AC Tent/Rajwadi AC Bhunga
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeings on shared coach basis as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer between Bhuj Railway Station/Airport and White Rann Resort, Dhordo by AC coach on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis only (as per scheduled timing only.)
- GST 5% on total package price
- Airfare Fare or Railway tickets
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary. Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel from 26th Oct 2019 to 23rd Feb 2020 and for Indian Nationals only
- Please note that rates are not valid on full moon days and Peak Seasons.
- Above itineraries or Activities is subject to change or cancel during VIP movements
- Pick-up and drop-off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach and will be as per the train/flight Schedules
- In case of delayed in the arrival of Train or Flight, the guest will be transferred to Dhordo Tent City in next available transfer
- In case of late arrival at Tent City, guest will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities. In case of early arrival at tent city, guest may be required to wait at waiting lounge till the availability of tent.
- The voucher issued in respect of the package for Rann utsav is to be furnished compulsory along with ID proof and 2 passport size photograph of each guest at reception counter at the time of checking
- All tents are strictly nonsmoking as per Government Regulations
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- This itinerary is an inductive itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- In case of late or early transfers for check out, guest will have to inform while check in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on chargeable basis.
- The timing of transfers to and from white Rann and/or Kala Dunger may vary accordingly to the sunset timing & climatic conditions
- Guest have to follow the house rules and applicable laws of the land