Ramayana Trail of Sri Lanka
- STARTS FROM Ex-Colombo
Sri Lanka is believed to be 'Ravana's Lanka' from the epic tale of Ramayana! The island country is home to several spiritual sites and religious landmarks that have their origins in the legendary Hindu tale. Follow the Ramayana trail as you journey through Colombo, Sigiriya, Kandy and Nuwara Eliya.
- Manavari Temple
- Koneswaram Temple
- Visit Shankari Temple
- Duniwila where Lord Rama fired Brahmaastharam
- Temple of the Tooth Kandy
- Visit a tea factory
- Sri Bhakta Hanuman Temple
- Sita Amman Temple
- Hakgala Botanical Gardens
- Ravana Waterfall & Cave
- Kataragama Temple
- Anjaneyar Temple in Colombo
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 6 nights accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicle
- Service of English speaking chauffeur guide
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary (entrance tickets not included)
- GST 5% on total package price
- TCS (Tax Collected at Source) 5 % applicable on the total price including GST
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Fairs, Festivals and Events
- Additional compulsory Gala dinner charges will be applicable during Christmas Eve (24th Dec) and New Year Eve (31st Dec)
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st Oct 2020
- Additional surcharges applicable during Christmas, New Year, Fairs and Festivals. Compulsory gala dinner and peak season surcharges applicable for stays on 24th Dec (Xmas) and 31 st Dec (New Year Eve)
- The vehicle is not at disposal. Additional charges to be paid for extra usage or sightseeing. Kindly note that drivers are not guides
- It is mandatory to carry personal identification like passport for Air Travel and Hotels for security reason
- Hotel check 15:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability and incur additional cost
- Itinerary is subject to change. If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used, as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|