Port Blair Escape
Port Blair Escape
STARTS FROM Ex-Port Blair
Escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, stroll along the turqouise blue waters and relax by the pristine white beaches of Andaman! Port Blair offers a leisure holiday with its serene beaches and recreational snorkelling with an opportunity to explore the historical past of the city.
- Light & Sound show at Cellular Jail
- Day trip to North Bay and Ross Island
- Anthropological Museum
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Snorkeling and Scuba diving at Coral Island
- Candle Light Dinner at Havelock Island
- Extend your stay to Havelock
- 03 nights hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals : Breakfast as specified in the itinerary above
- Both ways airport transfers by non a.c private vehicle on time on spot basis
- All sightseeing by non a.c private vehicle in Port Blair as per itinerary (Vehicle not at disposal)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package cost
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- New Year and Christmas Gala Dinner compulsory sur -charge wherever applicable
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- The above price is per person, valid for travel till 30th Sept 2018|Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport|All rates are valid for Indian national only|The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice|The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest|Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 0800hrs|Early check in and late check out subject to availability|If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability|Majority of the Hotels in Havelock do not have room service (all the foods are served on the main restaurant only), intercom and hot water facilities, although for children and elderly guest hot bucket water is available on request|In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition, Natural Calamity Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/fight / Helicopter to Port Blair, Havelock, Neil or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair / Havelock, Neil Island or any other island. These additional night / Nights of accommodation in Port Blair Havelock/ Port Blair / Neil Island or any other island will be on direct payment basis by guest, out liability will be restricted to the face value of ferry tickets / Helicopter tickets / Flight tickets if booked by us|All transfers and sightseeing by AC private vehicle in Port Blair and Non AC private vehicle in Havelock and Neil Island|Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own|Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable|Itinerary is subject to change|All Foreign nationals and Indian staying abroad holding passport of different country (PIO/OCI )needs to register themselves on arrival at Port Blair airport (immigration )which should have valid India visa or obtain RAP - Restricted Area Permit which is valid for 30days of stay in Andamans|The ferry timings are totally subjected to availability of seats and schedule of their operation|Entry to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is Open every day 1800hrs|Ross & North Bay remains closed on every Wednesdays|Cellular Jail, Port Blair City Tour and Museums are closed on every Monday and National Holidays| The above mentioned cost is not valid during National Holidays, festive season / long weekends, Christmas & New year
Similar Holidays for You