- Paris tour by 2CV
- Seine river cruise
- Louvre Museum
- Visit the Iconic Eiffel Tower
- Palace of Versailles
- Trip to Disneyland
- Champagne Region Tour
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Welcome to France. Arrive at Paris airport and proceed to hotel on own. Welcome to one of the romantic city in world. Overnight at Paris
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change. Optional: In evening proceed for extraordinary evening at one of the most elegant Parisian Lido cabaret with champagne at additional price
Paris Hop on Hop off with Seine river cruise and Louvre Museum Ticket
Today discover Paris's best monuments from the top of a hop on hop off sightseeing bus that you’ll be able to take during the entire day in Paris. Walk around the most famous museum in the world and discover its many unique masterpieces (Mona Lisa, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, and many more) while listening to the Digital Audio-Guide. Enjoy an exceptional Seine River Cruise, offering stunning views of the City of Light from the unique perspective of its most beautiful avenue - the Seine. Overnight in Paris
Paris by 2CV Tour
Morning at leisure. Afternoon proceed to city center departure point on own to discover the most famous sites of Paris on board a 2CV. Discover Paris's iconic sights, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Elysees Avenue or the Louvre, inside a mythic and legendary 2CV. Lean back and enjoy the ride while your Parisian guide / driver shows you around his city. From the most famous and iconic landmarks to less known but intimate and charming areas of the capital. Overnight at Paris.
Half day Palace of Versailles tour
Today make your own to departure point for a half day Palace of Versailles tour. You will be transported back to the Golden Age of France with a trip to the Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site and emblem of French royalty and extravagance. Marvel at the breathtaking royal chateau, transformed by the ‘Sun King’ Louis XIV in the 1660s from a hunting lodge. You will also be given time to explore the manicured gardens "à la française", which mirrors the splendor of the interior. Designed by the French landscaper André Le Nôtre in 1661 for the King Louis XIV, the 2,000-acre park is an architectural expanse of perspectives, parterres, fountains and groves that since its inception has defined what a French garden should be. Overnight in Paris
Disney® Parks 1 day 2 Park
Today make your own to departure point for a day trip to Disneyland®. Enjoy all the rides and attractions of Disneyland® Park Paris with a full-day ticket to 1 or 2 parks Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. Enjoy over 50 attractions offer magical experiences and exciting adventures for young and old alike. Meet your favourite Disney Characters, be amazed by colorful parades and breathtaking shows. Overnight in Paris
Day trip to Champagne region
Discover the pleasures and history of Champagne on this full-day winery tour from Paris. In the Champagne wine region, visit the house of Moët & Chandon or Nicolas Feuillatte, and meet a local producer. Learn about the growing, harvesting, and bottling process, and sample different types of Champagne. See the resting place of Dom Perignon, the monk also known as the “Father of Champagne” who developed the French bubbly wine. Also visit the beautiful town of Epernay, the capital of Champagne. In the heart of the old town, you’ll have free time to explore the town and enjoy lunch on your own. There are several great cafés, bistros and French bakeries available to enjoy some delectable cuisines of the region. Overnight in Paris
Departure to Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport on own to board flight from Paris. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon
Note: Please Note All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 6 nights accommodation in Paris at suggested or similar hotel
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Disney® Parks 1 Day - 2 Parks
- 2CV Tour of Paris
- Paris Hop On Hop Off Tour with Seine river cruise
- Louvre entrance ticket with audio guide
- Eiffle Tower 2nd level ticket
- Palace of Versailles trip with audio guide
- Champagne Region day trip
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th September 2022 Price is not valid for Easter, Christmas and New Year. High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax". This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price. The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €1-4 per person per night depending on the hotel standard
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|