Melbourne, GOR and Grampians Self Drive
STARTS FROM Ex-Melbourne
Discover massive Melbourne at your own pace with Self drive to the Great Ocean Road with views of the famous 12 Apostles and explore the Grampians on your own. Wander through the famed Royal Arcade to discover the hidden secrets of Melbourne.
- Self Drive to the Great Ocean Road
- Hidden Secrets Walking tour in Melbourne
- Eureka Sky deck 88
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Extend your stay to visit Philip Island
- Mornington Peninsula
- Magnificent Yarra valley
- 03 Nights accommodation in Melbourne at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 Night accommodation in Port Campbell at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 Night accommodation in Halls Gap at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing on Shared Coach basis
- Please note that the transfers from the airport to hotel is based on Shared Coach basis. kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Eureka Sky deck 88 - ticket only
- Lanes and Arcades Walk (no Lunch)
- (D) Toyota Camry 2 Large Suitcases, 1 Small Suitcase
- Tree Top walk
- Premium Emergency Roadside Service
- Personal Effects Cover
- Personal Insurance
- Maximum Cover
- Unlimited Kilometers Included
- NeverLost® GPS
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during
- Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5% GST on total package price
- Internal flights tickets
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.