Kuala Lumpur is more than what meets the eye! The bustling capital city of Malaysia is an experience in itself with its towering skyscrapers, iconic structures, remarkable natural attractions and most of all its charming locals. Escape to the global city of KL and discover the best of Malaysia!
- Exciting Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Entry to KL Tower
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Kuala Lumpur (3 Nights)
Welcome to Malaysia. Arrive at Kuala Lumpur International airport and proceed for your transfer to the hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Later proceed to KL tower, take in 360-degree views of the city from the enclosed deck. The KL Tower (aka the Menara Kuala Lumpur) is one of the most iconic sights in Kuala Lumpur and is visible from most parts of the city. It's one of the world’s tallest telecommunications towers, a major tourist destination and a popular venue for special occasions. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Note: Shorts, sleeveless shirt and slippers are not allowed for entry in KL Tower. Transfer midnight surcharge is applicable during 2200 Hrs - 0700 Hrs. Prices are not applicable during Events, National Public Holidays and School Holidays of Malaysia. Optional: 1) Kuala Lumpur by Night Tour (at additional price) - Enjoy panoramic views of the city.
Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour (entrance tickets not included). See the major landmarks and monuments of the Malaysian capital. The tour includes photo stops at Petronas Twin Towers, King’s Palace, National Monument, KL City Gallery, Sultan Abdul Samad Building & Independence Square, Kwai Chai Hong, Petaling Street. Drive pass by Parliament house and National Museum. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Note: Shorts, sleeveless shirt and slippers are not allowed for city tour.
Kuala Lumpur – Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Today begin a fun filled day at Sunway Lagoon to enjoy at 5 theme parks like Water Park for water slides, amusement park for thrilling rides, Extreme Park for adventure, Wildlife Park to meet friends from animal kingdom and a hair raising horror experience at the scream park. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Kuala Lumpur -Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight from Kuala Lumpur. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: Hotel tourism tax of MYR10 per room per night is not included, Guest needs to pay directly upon check in hotels. All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Visit the Batu Caves
- Kuala Lumpur with Langkawi
- Visit Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 03 Nights Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast as specified in the itinerary above
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour on shared basis
- KL Tower Entrance Ticket
- Full Day Sunway Lagoon with Theme Park ticket on shared coach basis
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfer
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March 2023.
- Hotel tourism tax of MYR10 per room per night is not included, Guest needs to pay directly upon check in hotels.
- Transfer midnight surcharge is applicable during 2200 Hrs - 0700 Hrs.
- Prices are not applicable during Events, National Public Holidays and School Holidays of Malaysia.
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|