Norway is a country of outstanding natural beauty, with dramatic waterfalls, crystal clear fjords, majestic mountains, and spectacular glaciers. Preserving this landscape, its communities, and their way of life is essential for locals and visitors alike.
- Panoramic tour of Bergen
- Cruise on the Sognefjord
- Guided Walking City Tour of Oslo
- Spectacular Geiranger Fjord-UNESCO World Heritage
- Day 1Oslo
- Day 2Oslo
Oslo > Lofthus
- Day 3Lofthus
Lofthus > Bergen
- Day 4Bergen
Bergen > Loen
- Day 5Loen
Loen > Geiranger
- Day 6Geiranger
- Day 7Geiranger
Geiranger > Oslo
- Day 8Oslo
Oslo (1 Night)
Welcome to Norway. Arrive at Oslo and proceed to your transfer for hotel. You have rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Oslo.
Oslo – Lofthus (1 Night)
Today after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive across Hoenefoss, Nesbyen surrounded by a landscape, which alternates between forests of pines and lakes to arrive in the beautiful Hallingdal Valley. Just a few kilometres away, visit Gol followed by Geilo, a small town surrounded by mountains and famous for its ski resorts. In Geilo enjoy a delicious lunch at the beautiful old Dr. Holms Hotel (included). Afterwards continue to the impressive Hardanger fjord, where we arrive at Lofthus, one of Edvard Grieg's favourite haunts, and one of the most beautiful points of the fjord. Overnight at Lofthus.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Lofthus – Bergen (1 Night)
After breakfast checkout from hotel and cross the splendid Hardanger fjord, by travelling across the Hardanger Bridge. The Hardanger Bridge has one of the longest suspension bridge spans in the world. Arrival at Bergen where the afternoon holds a 2-hour panoramic sightsee¬ing tour during which we will delight in St. Marys Church, Haakon’s Hall (no entrances), the colorful and picturesque fish markets and the old Bryggen area. The evening is at leisure. Overnight in Bergen.
Bergen – Flam – Loen (1 Night)
Today after breakfast, check out from hotel and depart from Bergen and travel to the historic town of Voss, with a stunning background of snow clad mountains. Here you will board a train, which will take us across the mountain plateau to Myrdal where we change to the World famous Flam railway, the highlight of the day. Experience one of the most spectacular rail journeys, descending from the Mountain station of Myrdal to the quaint fjord village of Flam located on the shores of the magnificent Aurland Fjord. Enjoy some free time in the picturesque fjord village of Flam before we continue for a cruise on the Sognefjord, the longest and deepest fjord in Norway. Drive through one of the longest tunnels of Norway before embarking. The coast offers very strong contrasts, sometimes you will experience rocks falling dramatically into the fjord while other stretches of the river turn into a wonderful green. Disembark after and continue by coach, through the stunning mountains of Gaula before reaching Loen, beautifully situated between mountains, lakes and fjords. This evening we recommend you enjoy a ride with the sky lift on your own. The view is breathtaking. Overnight in Loen.
- Breakfast & Dinner
Loen – Geiranger (2 Night)
Today morning after breakfast, you can opt for optional tour to Briksdal Glacier or relax in hotel. Later afternoon, leave Loen and continue the journey through the wonderful Norwegian mountains to Hellesylt to embark the ferry, crossing the dramatic and ever so impressive, UNESCO’s World Heritage listed, Geiranger Fjord, situated amongst lush mountains and wild waterfalls. Arrival in Geiranger and check-in. Before dinner, a special tour of the Veteran car collection of The Mjelva family is offered. A number of these beautiful cars were used to show tourists around the Geiranger area in the 1920’s and 1930’s and they are still in excellent condition. Overnight in Geiranger.
Note: Briksdal Glacier tour cost Euro 55 Approx. per person
- Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning after breakfast, travel north to explore two of the most dramatic and visited areas of Norway; The Eagle’s road and Trollstigen or Troll’s path. The steepest section of Road 63 between Geiranger and Eidsdal is called Ørnevegen, or "The Eagle Road”, as driving along its eleven hairpin turns at 620 meters (2,030 ft) above sea level feels a little like being airborne. At the uppermost bend is the most spectacular viewpoint of the road, Ørnesvingen, offering breath-taking views over the UNESCO-listed Geirangerfjord. Continue to to Linge crossing the Storfjord from Eisdal and from here to the Troll’s path. Driving Trollstigen is a dramatic and exciting experience. Some places it's cut into the mountain; and some parts are built on top of stone walls. An impressive bridge in natural stone carries it across the Stigfossen waterfall. The road is a result of hard work and an impressive piece of engineering work dated 100 years back in time. At top of Trollstigen there are viewpoints and steel walkways which allow you to get close to the dramatic mountains and waterfalls (Weather permitting as road closures can occur). In the afternoon, we arrive back at the hotel. Overnight in Geiranger.
- Breakfast & Dinner
Geiranger – Oslo (1 Night)
Today after breakfast, checkout from hotel and depart by coach to the capital, Oslo. First visit to the famous point of Dalsnibba, an observation point located 1.476 meters above sea level, with a spectacular view of the famous Geiranger Fjord, UNESCO World Heritage. (The visit to Dalsnibba is subject to climate permission - cannot be guaranteed). Continue via Lom where we can admire the oldest wooden church in Norway, which dates from the 12th Century. Late in the afternoon, arrive in Oslo and check-in at the hotel. Thereafter you will have the chance to join the group on a 2-hour guided Walking City Tour. Overnight in Oslo.
Oslo - Departure
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight to your hometown or onward destination Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Visit Viking Ship Museum
- Visit Oslo Opera House
- Extend your holiday and visit Stockholm, Sweden
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 2 night Accommodation at Oslo
- 1 night Accommodation at Lofthus
- 1 night Accommodation at Bergen
- 1 night Accommodation at Loen
- 2 night Accommodation at Geiranger
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Return airport transfer on Shared Coach basis
- Sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary
- All touring by coach, with air-condition, including all the sightseeing mentioned in the program
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March 2023.
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals.
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax". This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price. The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €5-15 per person per night depending on the hotel standard.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs.
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|