Luxury Ubud pool villa stay
Ubud is known for most relaxing luxury retreats in Bali. Stay in luxury pool villa with view of scenic mountain vistas and flowing green valleys.Get unforgettable experiences at Bali Swing, Uluwatu temple with kecak dance,Ubud with Monkey forest tour and rejuvenate at Kedaton Spa Ubud
- Uluwatu temple with kecak dance
- Bali Swing
- Kedaton Spa Ubud
- Monkey forest tour
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Extend your stay in Bali
- Visit the famous Carang Sari Village
- The Famous Mount Batur Volcano
- Meals – As specified in the itinerary above
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on Shared Coach basis
- 04 nights Hotel Accommodation at Pita maha resort & Spa/The Ubud village resort & Spa or Similar
- Bali swing Package + 1 Photo print on shared coach transfer
- Kedaton Spa Ubud (jepun package) on shared coach transfer
- Sunset at Uliwatu temple with indian Dinner on shared coach transfer
- Full day Ubud & Monkey tour with indian lunch on shared coach transfer
- Note: Transfers from the airport to hotel and vice versa operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed transfers
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set menu
- 5% GST on total package price
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Above price is valid for travel till 31st Oct 2019. Compulsory gala dinner charges will be applicable during peak season
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|