Leh Ladakh with Kargil
- STARTS FROM Ex-Leh
Welcome to the land of heavenly landscapes and beautiful monastries! Be amazed by the stunning sights of Leh and create unforgettable memories as you travel through the 'Land of the High Passes'. Witness the pristine Pangong Lake and one can also experience white water rafting at Zanskar river on this tour!
- The rich & ancient, Hemis Monastery
- Beautiful Nubra Valley
- Formidable views of the Indus valley
- The Shey Palace
- Hall of Fame Museum
- The Glorious Pangong Lake
- The Lamayuru Monastery
- Drass Village
- Visit Alchi Monastery
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 05 nights hotel accommodation in Leh
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Nubra valley
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Kargil
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Srinagar
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner as specified in the itinerary
- Transfer and sightseeing in XUV 500 / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Tata Araya / Scorpio or similar(Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain)
- Ladakh entry fee & Wildlife fee
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- GST 5% on total package cost
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any Airfare /Railway Fare
- Guide charges Approx INR 1500 per day
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any monastery entrance fees or rafting charges
- All Tips - Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Holiday Price Validity: till 30th September 2021
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- All tourists are required to carry valid Photo Id's issued by the government for innerline permits. Children accompanying the parents are required to carry date of birth certificates. Non submission of the above documents will result in denial of entry to the restricted areas in Ladakh
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Hotel check in is 1400 hrs and checkout would be 1000 hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|