- STARTS FROM
Juleh! Leh Calling... An amazing journey that will let you explore the picturesque landscapes of the Land of the High Passes - Ladakh! Discover the pristinely beautiful Pangong Lake, admire the many colorful monastries, hills, valleys and snow-capped mountains of Leh on this wonderful tour.
- Sangam of Indus & Zanskar rivers
- Hall of Fame Military Museum
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and Spituk Monastery
- The Beautiful Pangong Lake
- Scenic Khardungla Pass
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Visit Hemis Monastery
- Extend your stay at Nubra Valley
- Visit Thiksey Monastery
- White Water Rafting
- 04 nights’ hotel accommodation in Leh
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinners as specified in the itinerary
- All transport arrangements by XUV 500 / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Tata Araya / Scorpio or similar(Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain)
- Any Airfare /Railway Fare
- Guide charges Approx INR 1500 per day
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any monastery entrance fees or rafting charges
- All Tips - Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- GST 5% on total package price
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday Price Validity: till 30th September 2020
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- All tourists are required to carry valid Photo Id's issued by the government for innerline permits. Children accompanying the parents are required to carry date of birth certificates. Non submission of the above documents will result in denial of entry to the restricted areas in Ladakh
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Hotel check in is 1400 hrs and checkout would be 1000 hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.