Kerala with CGH Earth
Explore nature, community and culture of Kerala with CGH's luxury accommodation in Cochin,Thekkady and Mararikulam. Cochin's Eighth Bastion,built by blending contemporary and colonial styles each room has a distinct appeal near fort Cochin. Spice village in Thekkady is a tribal village set in a spice garden in the cool highlands of Periyar in Thekkady. In Marari, Marari beach resort gives you sea-side village experience which is set on 30 acres with coconut groves, lily ponds, fruit trees and a large organic farm.
- Enjoy Walking tour for Fort Cochin
- Interactive cooking demo with hotel chef in spice village
- meditation session at Marari
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Shikkara Boat Cruise at Marari
- Village life experience at Kumarakom
- Bamboo Rafting at Thekkady
- 01 night in Cochin, 02 Night in Thekkady and 2 Night in Mararikulam in CGH Earth
- Transfer on AC Etios for 1-2 guest.
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner as specified in the itinerary above
- Spice Introduction and Eco Activities tour in spice village as mentioned in Itinerary
- Enjoy interactive cooking demo with hotel chef at spice village and Marari Beach resort
- Visa and Insurance charges
- Any other sightseeing other than those mentioned above
- Any other meals than those mentioned above.Additinal Complusary Christmas and New Year
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Airfare and Airport taxes (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers,laundry,telephone charges,shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set menu
- 5% GST on total package price
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday Price valid till 30 APRIL 2019. Gala Dinner charges will be apply on Christmas and New Year.
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License/) etc for security purpose & hotel policy
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- The Hotel Rooms are subject to availability. If the above mentioned hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used.
- The above holiday Price is approximate & based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if similar category of room is unavailable, the up gradation cost will be borne by the guest.
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Outdoor recreational activities included in the offers will be provided subject to weather conditions.
- Rates are not valid for bookings of more than 5 rooms.
- Rates are valid for Indian nationals only
- Mandatory additional supplement for New Year approx.8000 per person.