Jodhpur with Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace
- STARTS FROM
Jodhpur is a cornucopia of awe-inspiring forts and palaces, beautifully crafted temples and havelis, unique culture with of course, the sumptuous range of Rajasthani delicacies and spices. Experience royal living at the most enchanting heritage hotel in India, Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace on this tour.
- Half day sightseeing tour of Jodhpur
- Stay at Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Jiva Spa Experience
- Explore Mehrangarh Fort
- Bishnoi Village Safari
- 2 Nights Stay at Taj Umaid Bhawan palace (Standard is based on Palace Room, Deluxe is based on Historical Suite and Premium is based on Royal Suite)
- Meals: Daily breakfast at Pillar except day 1, One Traditional Rajasthani Thali dinner at Risala once during the stay.
- One half day sightseeing once during the stay. (Guide (if arranged), entry fees of monuments and other charges as applicable to be borne by the guests)
- Airport or railway station transfers in a car
- 10% off on Food & Beverage.
- 15% off on Jiva Spa treatments.
- 10% off on Telecom and Laundry.
- GST 5% (Govermant Tax) on total package price
- Airfare or Railway Fare
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities etc incurred due to any unforeseen ,unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour Price of Insurance
- Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary. Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday Price Validity:1st Oct 2019 to 21st March 2020 ( Not valid between 21st Dec 2019 to 05th Jan 2020). Price is not valid at the time of fair, Festivals and Events
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable.
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability.
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.
- This package price is valid for Indian nationals only