Tour Type Customized HolidaysTour Code #SHAS12
Welcome to the serene and sacred lands of Vietnam Cambodia. Visit the Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple located in Vietnam on an islet in the lake and isolated mountain massif located in Svay Leu District in Cambodia.
Welcome to Vietnam. We arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, meet and greet by local guide and proceed to your hotel. Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. In the afternoon, start your half day city tour beginning with the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam .Next, head to the city center to visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple located on an islet in the lake. Hoan Kiem Lake is the center point of Hanoi and home to a rare endangered giant turtle species.Finish the day with a traditional water puppet show. Overnight stay at Hanoi.
Peak season surcharges will be applicable during festivals, events, Christmas, New Year & Lunar New Year 2020. Hotel check in time is 1500 hrs
'Vietnam VISA on arrival approval letter' charges USD 10 per person will be applicable. VISA on arrival Fees to be paid directly.
'Cambodia VISA on arrival approval letter' charges USD 10 per person will be applicable. VISA on arrival Fees to be paid directly.
Dear Guest, Please note that it is mandatory to pay tips USD 3 per day to per guide and per driver directly
Meet our driver at the hotel lobby then transfer by car to Ninh Binh province, located about 100 km South of Hanoi (or 2.5hour drive). Arrive at Trang An Eco-tourism Complex. Take a rowing boat to discover the marvelous ecotourism complex where a system of unique grottoes like Ba Giot, Dia Linh, Toi (Dark cave), Sang (Bright cave), Ao Trai cave and Seo cave make this place both mysterious and attractive.
In the afternoon, depart to Hoa Lu temple - one of the most important historic vestiges of Vietnam. This was the first ancient capital of Vietnam, dating from the 10th century. Visit two old temples dedicated to the worship of kings from the Dinh and Le dynasties. Overnight stay at Hanoi.
Cave visit is subject to weather conditions, might involve back bending under cave rocks and not recommended for people who feel claustrophobic
This morning proceed for Halong Bay by private transfer without tour guide, one of the most stunning natural wonders of Vietnam. After breakfast at our hotel in Hanoi we will be heading out to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Around 12:00, we arrive at your jetty in Halong City towards noon and proceed with check-in formalities. After your welcome onboard, a lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay itself. In the afternoon, enjoy some visits and/or activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on board. Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board. Overnight on boat in Halong Bay.
This tour may be subject to change depending on weather conditions. This tour involves walking, it is recommended to wear waterproof footwear with a good grip and carry swimwear
Enjoy your fresh morning in the middle of the bay, the sun rises on Halong in the morning and breakfast is served (brunch on some boats) while the vessel cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards port. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi airport by private transfer without tour guide for flight to Danang. Arriving in Danang in the evening, you will be picked-up at the airport by your guide and driver and proceed to Hoi An for check-in. This evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hoi An.
We recommend you to book evening flights to Danang post 1730 hrs. Hanoi – Danang flights starting at USD 130 per person
After breakfast at your hotel, discover Hoi An sights. Walking tour is the best way to see the wooden-fronted houses that once belonged to the town’s prosperous merchants, the Japanese-covered Bridge and the wonderful market as well as the many silk, handicrafts, antique shops and galleries. Overnight stay at Hoi An.
After breakfast at your hotel, proceed to Ba Na Hills – King Mountain. You will admire the heights by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia and will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Linh Ung pagoda, then observe the panorama of Danang City. Continue to visit one of the world’s greatest places 2018 – The Golden Bridge before return to Danang.
In the afternoon, en-route drive back to Hoi An, visit Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain), climb Thuy Son (‘Water’ Mountain) by the stone stairs and enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby countryside. Overnight stay at Hoi An.
Check out at noon. Free time until you will be transferred (car & driver only) to Danang airport for your flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival in Siem Reap international airport our guide and driver will provide transport to hotel for check in the rest of time free and relax on your own activities, meal on your own account, Overnight hotel in Siem Reap. Overnight stay at Siem Reap.
We recommend you to book morning flights from Danang. Danang- Siem Reap flights starting at USD 250 per person
After breakfast at your hotel, proceed to visit the World Heritage Site; visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Continue visit Ta Prohm. Ta Prohm is one of the area’s most beautiful temples, Ta Prohm has been left relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Afternoon continue to visit the architectural masterpiece of Angkor Wat. We stroll around this massive monument, exploring the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple. Overnight in Siem Reap.
This tour involves walking , it is recommended to wear footwear with a good grip
After breakfast at your hotel, proceed to visit Kulen Mountain or Phnom Kulen is declared as a National Park. It is an isolated mountain massif located in Svay Leu District and some 48km from Siem Reap. Its highest point is 487 meters. This is widely regarded as the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire. Just a few inches under the surface of the water, over 1000 carvings of Yoni and Linga are etched into the sandstone riverbed. The waters are regarded as holy, given the sacred carvings which also include a stone representation of the Hindu god Vishnu lying on his serpent Ananta, with his wife Lakshmi at his feet. The river then ends with a beautiful waterfall. Phnom Kullen is regarded highly by Cambodian people as a sacred location and has developed into a great tour destination. Late afternoon, you will transfer back to Siem Reap but on the way back a stop at Pradak Village, where you will see the villagers making palm sugar, handicraft for selling to tourist. It’s a nice chance for you to see the local people living at the country side with their struggling for daily life and overnight in Siem Reap.
This tour involves walking , it is recommended to wear waterproof footwear with a good grip and carry swimwear
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight from Siem Reap. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
angkor wat cambodia
ba na hills cable car vietnam
golden bridge da nang vietnam
- Extend your stay in Vietnam for Cu Chi Tunnels
Traditional Cambodian Dance Show
Visit the Royal Palace in Cambodia
- 2N accommodation in Hanoi at suggested or similar category hotels
1N accommodation in Halong Bay Cruise
3N accommodation in Hoi An at suggested or similar category hotels
3N accommodation in Siem reap at suggested or similar category hotels
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner (Indian/ Local) as mentioned in the itinerary, Lunch on cruise
Sampan boat ride as mentioned in the itinerary at Ninh Binh
Entrance fees for mentioned visits
A bottle of mineral water per day tour
Local English-speaking guides (except drop off Danang Airport and Halong bay trip)
Transfers and Sightseeing’s on private basis as mentioned in the itinerary
- 5% GST on package price
Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
Surcharge for tip for guide & driver (compulsory ) USD 20 per guide and USD 20 per driver per guest to be paid directly
Visa stamping fee at the airport (25US$ for single visa to Vietnam, 30US$ for visa to Cambodia, paid by cash at the airport)
Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
Tipping for guide and driver
Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
All other service not stated in the program
Compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year Eve: TBA
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
| Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure || % of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person) |
| D-0 to 5 || 100% |
| D-6 to 15 || 75% |
| D-16 to 30 || 50% |
| D-31 to 45 || 40% |
| D-46 to 60 || 30% |
| D-61 to 90 || 20% |
| D-91 to 120 || 15% |
| D-121 to 900 || 10% |
*Terms & Conditions
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person) ||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person) ||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 20th Sept 2020
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature