Honeymoon in South Africa
- STARTS FROM
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain.
- Accommodation in well located and comfortable hotels
- Beautiful Cape Town City
- Amazing cruising experience with Champagne
- Game drives at Amakhala
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Full Day Winelands tour from Cape Town
- Tsitsikamma day trip from Cape Town
- Exciting activities in Oyster Bay
- Accommodation: 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Cape Town in suggested or similar category hotels
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodation at Knysna in suggested or similar category hotels
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation at Amakhala in suggested or similar category hotels
- 1 Nights Hotel accommodation at Johannesburg in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast at all places, except day 1
- All meals at Amakhala, as specified in the itinerary
- Transfers: Return airport transfers and sightseeing on Shared Coach Basis
- Sightseeing: Sunset Cruise in Cape Town with transfers on Shared Coach Basis
- Full day Cape Peninsula Tour with transfers on Private Basis
- Knysna Lagoon Cruise with transfers on Shared Coach Basis
- Half Day Outshoorn tour with transfers on Shared Coach Basis
- Visit the Cango Caves during Outshoorn Tour
- Visit the Wildlife Ranch during Outshoorn Tour
- Visit the Safari ostrich Showfarm during Outshoorn Tour
- Game Drives / Safaris at Amankhala on Shared Coach Basis
- Note: All transfers and sightseeing based on Shared Coach basis operate on fixed timings. Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfer/sightseeing
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 5% GST on total package price
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.