Honeymoon in Nainital Kausani Corbett
STARTS FROM Ex-Delhi
Visit the charming hill stations juxtaposed against snow-capped peaks, quaint villages along winding mountain roads, serpentine rivers carving their way through hills, world renowned conservation parks like ‘Jim Corbett Tiger National Park’ and serene lakes shimmering amidst beautiful towns.
- Romantic Naini Lake
- Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Naina Devi Temple
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Experience Arial Ropeway at Nainital
- Extend your stay at Mussoorie
- Explore Kausani Tea Estate
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Corbett as per the itinerary above
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Kausani as per the itinerary above
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Nainital as per the itinerary above
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinners as specified in the itinerary
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by comfortable AC Vehicle (Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary (entrance and guide charges not included)
- Honeymoon Inclusions: 1 Candle Light Dinner at Nainital OR Kausani, 01 Welcome Flower bouquet at Nainital, Daily flavoured milk at Nainital OR Kausani.
- GST 5.0% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips - Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Holiday Price Validity till 5th June 2019
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- Jeep Safari Booking at Corbett National Park: Advance booking of Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park is done 15 days in advance for Indian Nationals. It is on first cum first serve basis and a non-refundable advance needs to be deposited with complete details of the person. For advance booking Photo Id for Indian Nationals is mandatory and the guest will have to carry the same Photo id on tour.
- The Park will remain closed during monsoon period or at the discretion of government/forest authorities. The gate from where the safari will operate depends on the discretion of the forest authorities
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.