Explore the capital of Azerbaijan- Baku , known as the Pearl of the Caucasus, a land where eastern colours combine magnificently with western progress.
- Ateshgah- Fire Temple
- Gobustan Rock Arts Museum
- Shirvanshah Palace
- Burning Mountain
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Arrival at Baku
Welcome to the land of flames Azerbaijan. On arrival at Heydar Aliyev International Airport Baku, proceed by your transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Baku.
Note: High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals.Security deposit will be charged at time of check in. This is for incidentals and extras during the stay at the hotel. City Tax / Resort fees are to be paid directly.
Absheron and Baku Old City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for Absheron tour. As fire worshipping was the main religion in Azerbaijan before Islam, there were many places to pray to Fire in this region. Two of them will be covered in this tour. First and most important is Ateshgah- Fire Temple which was going useless and reincarnating over centuries and has reached its glory in 17th century due to donations from Indian merchants, who were importing indigo and spices and exporting salt and naphta from Azerbaijan. Secondly, you will visit the Burning Mountain, the natural phenomenon of fire coming up from ground for over 300 mln. years. Later proceed for Baku Old City Tour. Baku is a largest open air museum in the world and UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site. Its territory of 22 hectares is full of ancient baths, mosques, caravanserais, medieval markets, fortress walls and other 6-7 century buildings, among which we will visit the main symbol of Baku- Maiden’s Tower and the main headquarter of Bakuvian Khans- Shirvanshah Palace. Also, in Shirvanshah Palace you will visit the ancient collection of Torture Tools used by European Inquisition in France, Italy and Spain. Overnight at Baku.
Gobustan State Reserve and Architectural Tour of Zaha Hadid’s Masterpiece
After breakfast, proceed for Gobustan State Reserve located west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles southwest of the centre of Baku. It was established in 1966 when the region was declared as a national historical landmark of Azerbaijan in an attempt to preserve the ancient carvings, mud volcanoes and gas-stones in the region. Later proceed for Architectural Tour of Zaha Hadid’s Masterpiece Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center. The signature building of Baku, Azerbaijan, the Heydar Aliyev Center was designed to be a fluid form that springs naturally from the landscape. Overnight at Baku.
After breakfast, proceed for Boulevard and Shopping Centers. Baku has amazing shopping malls that will make every journey even more entertaining. Moreover, shopping malls are the place for not only shops, but also provide myriad of restaurants and many other entertaining facilities. The most popular shopping malls in Baku are Park Bulvar, 28 Mall, Ganjlik Mall, Metropark Shopping Mall and Port Baku Mall. Enjoy Boat trip in Venice. "Little Venice" in Baku Boulevard is a small town built in 1960. It was expanded up to 10.000 sq.m. now. Return to Baku hotel. Overnight at Baku.
Baku – Gabala (1 Night) (Approx. 217 Kms, 3 Hrs 10 Mins)
After breakfast, proceed to Gabala. Gabala is the ancient capital of Caucasian Albania. Archaeological evidence indicates that the city functioned as the capital of Caucasian Albania as early as 4th century BC. The Ruins of the ancient town are situated 15 km from the regional centre, allocated on the territory between Garachay and Jourluchay rivers. Tufandag winter-summer tourism complex, the most favorite place of ski lovers in winter is also the ideal place for those who want to walk in the mountains, enjoy a ride in a cable car to watch the nature and enjoy active rest in summer. Later proceed to Nohur lake which existed as a natural lake, Swimming in the Nohur lake is prohibited, however, fishing is allowed here – this is one of the main entertainment attractions that people enjoy near this place. You can even have a small voyage on a boat. Overnight at Gabala.
Gabala - Baku – Hometown
After breakfast, It’s time to check out from Gabala hotel and proceed to the Baku airport for your onward flight or flight back home. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Flame Towers
- Nizami Street
- Caspian Sea Cruise
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 4 Nights accommodation at Baku in suggested or similar category hotels
- 1 Night accommodation at Gabala in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Only Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers by comfortable vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Sightseeings with Entrance fees of Fire Temple, Gala & Gobustan, Nohur Lake, Heyder Aliyev Center (2nd Floor), Maiden Tower, Gabala Cable Car, Little Venice boat trip
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- Security deposit will be charged at time of check in. This is for incidentals and extras during the stay at the hotel.
- City Tax / Resort fees are to be paid directly.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|