- All Meals
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Delhi – Haridwar (2 Nights)
Tour Guests will arrive at Delhi Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Haridwar – considered one of the 7 holiest places in India. It is one of the places where drops of the elixir of life that erupted from ‘Samudra Manthan’. In the evening we experience the mesmerising Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri followed by a short Meet & Greet session
- Night Stay in Haridwar
- Tetra Pack Juice at the time of arrival, and one Dry Snacks en-route to Haridwar, Tea/Coffee at Har Ki Pauri
Today we visit Mansa Devi Temple by Rope Way. Later we visit Chandi Devi Temple- a charming temple dedicated to the Chanda Devi Goddess, perched on the Neel Parvat of the Shivalik Hills. Further we pas by
Patanjali Yoga Peeth- one of the largest yoga institutes in India. In the evening we walk through the local markets of haridwar
- Night Stay in Haridwar
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee and one Dry Snack during temple tour
Haridwar – Rishikesh Tent (1 Night)
Today we visit Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple - a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, Lakshman Mandir - place where Lakshman meditated to attain enlightenment, Lakshman Zhulla - a famous hanging bridge across the river Ganges. further we take a thrilling experience of White Water Rafting at Rishikesh. Tonight we also experience Stargazing under the sky full of stars (Subject to weather conditions)
- Night Stay in Rishikesh Tent
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee and one Dry Snack after Rafting, Chaas during Rishikesh Sightseeing, Noodles and Tea/ Coffee at camping site
Rishikesh Tent – Delhi – Departure
Today we proceed to Delhi. It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Delhi airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
- Tea/Coffee and two Dry Snacks en-route to Delhi
Places You’ll See
Detailed Tour Price
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Travel by comfortable non A/C small vehicles.
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis.
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day.
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips.
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside.
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require.
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Delhi / Delhi – Mumbai
- We use Air India / GoAir / Indigo Airlines
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry one passport size photo.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.