Tour guests will arrive at Delhi airport as per their scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Delhi City - The capital city of India. Today we visit Raj Ghat. We also drive past India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan and Parliament House. In the evening we have a short Meet & Greet session.
Today we visit Bahai Temple – Lotus temple and Qutub Minar. We then visit Red Fort – also known as Lal Qila was built by Shah Jahan in the mid-17th century is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Later we visit Akshardham Temple and witness the spectacular sound & light show.
Delhi – Vrindavan – Mathura – Agra (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Agra – a city on the banks of the Yamuna River. En route we visit Mathura and Vrindavan to visit some famous and divine temples. Upon arrival we visit Mehtab bagh – a beautiful garden overlooking the Agra Fort and Yamuna River, provides a picture-perfect view of the Taj.
Today we visit Agra Fort – one of the UNECSO World Heritage Sites in India. Then we visit Taj Mahal – considered to be the epitome of the Mughal, later we get to see the Inlay work display. In the evening we enjoy boating in Yamuna River.
Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (2 Nights)
Today we visit Fatehpur Sikhri and later proceed to Jaipur. In the evening we witness a beautiful Sound & Light Show at Amer fort. We then experience Jaipur city by night.
Today we explore the City of Jaipur. We visit Hawa Mahal – the palace of winds, Jantar Mantar – A UNESCO World Heritage site also an astronomical marvel, and City Palace – the royal residence, known for its architectural blend of Indian, Mughal, Rajput and European styles. Later we visit Panna Meena ka Kund and Amer Fort – known for its Mughal influenced artistic style. Followed by shopping at Sanganer fabric printing shop. In the evening we have free time for shopping.
Jaipur – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to will proceed to Jaipur airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
18 Dec | 06:00 AM
18 Dec | 08:10 AM
24 Dec | 08:45 AM
24 Dec | 10:40 AM
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Delhi Airport||Jaipur Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Delhi Airport||Jaipur Airport|
Golden Triangle - Delhi Agra Jaipur
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-01 yr
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Mumbai - Delhi // Jaipur - Mumbai
- A/C Vehicle Type - depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry one passport size photo.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour